Fantasy Football - Gravy's Fun League (RRFL 2)

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Sorry for the late reply.

I will search for Player 'Dorsett' and there is an icon that I will click to initiate a trade. It will prompt me to place one or more of my players up on the block. I offer it to you. You accept it. The League votes on it (to make sure it isn't some sort of fuckery). And then in a couple days the trade goes through and the players are exchanged.

I've sent the trade offer.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
My d has the most points for me so far...good thing I still have lots of players to go because point-wise my team is sucking hind tit.

(In other news - I spent most of the day at a winery and the Chiefs were winning so all in all pretty good day.)

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
With still two players to go, definitely one of the highest point totals I've ever done in a fantasy league...

MorePts.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Marvin Jones putting up Megatron numbers. My buddies giggled when i took him as my 3rd WR (7th round i think) but I had a feeling Stafford would just shower bodies with targets. Tate went off at the end of last year but now Jones is the guy. He might finish as a top 10 WR.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I made three waiver claims this week. All of them were claimed by others.

I feel mad, but also glad. I lost all three bids but I am now #6 on the waiver wire and the theft of my players also means I was probably thinking in the right direction.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I moved some players about, we shall see what is the result. Fingerscrossed.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Putting up Rodgers or Matt Ryan on the trade block for a top notch RB.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
4-0 woo. Will probably go 9-1 and lose the first playoff game. As is tradition

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Wv159LJ.jpg

Tied up after Sunday. We both have one player remaining. Syia has Odell Beckham Jr. and I have Victor Cruz. I've bribed Eli though so the game should be in the bag for me.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Ouch...I just looked at the scoreboard. It was not a good week for my boys. (she types understatedly)

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I think someone bribed Eli more to only use Darkwa today.

Nope. Eli earns himself a new estate in the gentle farm land of Paradise. My metaphysical bribe has worked. Allah is granted his first victory over evil, and Victor Cruz shall be my Prophet.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Urlithani Urlithani take your pick of Matt Ryan or Aaron Rodgers for David Johnson.

You know you want to.

• 1Cutler