Fantasy Football - Gravy's Fun League (RRFL 2)

Nope. Eli earns himself a new estate in the gentle farm land of Paradise. My metaphysical bribe has worked. Allah is granted his first victory over evil, and Victor Cruz shall be my Prophet.

Victor Cruz outscoring ODB summarizes my luck with fantasy in all my leagues this year. The gods of chaos are out to get me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
You should make that trade now! Come on, you know you want a true #1 QB!

I think I'll dance with the team I came with. I just don't trust the rest of my other RB's, so I'm gonna need the Johnson to go fast and hard quite often.

Sterling

El Presidente
Carr still on the block for a good RB, don't listen to him, Carr has a much nicer schedule than Ryan the next few games!

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I am using bench players and several of my team are on a bye this week and the team is STILL doing better than last week.

Regardless, I stayed true to my word. I went shopping with two of my sisters and bought myself three new pair of shoes. I also bought a pair of boots each for my sisters so the shoe gods were happy today.
(I realize I am estrogening up the place but, I figured all of you were secure enough for that.)

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'm launching an FBI investigation on Ritley's team.

Look at those nonsense scores he's putting up, week after week.

Let me know when you hear the helicopters Ritley.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Heh, I was just looking at the team scores today and realized how much higher his total points are than 2nd place. Pretty crazy

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Heh, I was just looking at the team scores today and realized how much higher his total points are than 2nd place. Pretty crazy
Yep, his team is possum stomping ours. (I use that phrase because I have actually stomped an o'possum.)
I am hoping to have my team remain mediocre to fair.:D

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'm launching an FBI investigation on Ritley's team.

Look at those nonsense scores he's putting up, week after week.

Let me know when you hear the helicopters Ritley.

Hey now, don't SWAT me bro. It's mostly my kicker.

And Roethlisburger is out so I have to use my backup QB. In TyGod we trust. One of my friends actually went to Virgina tech while he was there, saw him at a party or two

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey now, don't SWAT me bro. It's mostly my kicker.

And Roethlisburger is out so I have to use my backup QB. In TyGod we trust. One of my friends actually went to Virgina tech while he was there, saw him at a party or two
I'll give you Aaron Rodgers for DeMarco Murray

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'll give you Aaron Rodgers for DeMarco Murray

Lol, pass on that one. He does have some soft defenses coming up, but the price is too high.

Ben will be back by the playoffs, not worth giving up points then for points now when I'm nearly guaranteed a spot

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yes but I am desperately fighting for a spot, so you should do me a solid and go ahead and go forward with this trade.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Damn dude you are getting screwed on the PA.

Bowl Movements only has 8 more points than you and is 5-1 to your 2-4

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup. I have actually scored relatively well, but my opponents always go on a rape spree. Most weeks I would have beat the majority of other teams except the one I played.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
As it is likely my team will lose to Ritley Ritley this week, I will be rooting irl for the Chiefs even though my top point scorers are all NO guys.
GO CHIEFS!