Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Have there been any players murdering other players yet? That's the sign you've got a good D&D campaign going.

Sulrn

Deuces
Rush and Red got into it and the halfling won a wrestling match over the barbarian half-orc. The new ranger has orcs as a favored enemy and has been DM overruled from letting am arrow fly in the past when ptsd was triggered. The original rogue player left before the Ranger could bring retribution upon him for causing the death of several commoners without remorse.

So there's been internal strife but external threats have been priority.

Sulrn

Deuces
Recurring theme is the Ranger gets wrecked every two-three fights. Fighting on a platform - ranger gets pushed off to his death, fight by a river - tsunami to the face, fight in a church - ice spiked Squall style, goes master of the universe on some hell hounds - gets his guts chewed out.

Think we understand that rangers are not a part of the Holy trinity.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Rush and Red got into it and the halfling won a wrestling match over the barbarian half-orc. The new ranger has orcs as a favored enemy and has been DM overruled from letting am arrow fly in the past when ptsd was triggered. The original rogue player left before the Ranger could bring retribution upon him for causing the death of several commoners without remorse.

So there's been internal strife but external threats have been priority.
To be honest I just missed some of the internal conflict and moved the story along without noticing, sometimes I miss chat
frown.png

Recurring theme is the Ranger gets wrecked every two-three fights. Fighting on a platform - ranger gets pushed off to his death, fight by a river - tsunami to the face, fight in a church - ice spiked Squall style, goes master of the universe on some hell hounds - gets his guts chewed out.

Think we understand that rangers are not a part of the Holy trinity.
LOL well without damage resists you should be 60+ feet away at all times! Shoot and move away, repeat!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Alright we are down the sorcerer and rogue tonight but this is custom stuff tonight so all is well.

Sulrn

Deuces
To be honest

without damage resists you should be 60+ feet away at all times! Shoot and move away, repeat! LOL!
Builds defensive structure on the roof of a building, climbs a chimney for extra height advantage over the battle field, gets summoned to the center of the battle and pinned in a summoning circle just before it explodes.

Can't win. o_O'

Encounter mechanics with an afk sorcerer. Hahaha.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
That's ok. I charged in to help Feredork and now I'm stuck at the bottom of this pit with you.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Will be interested in seeing how this plays out. Had a blast last night, thanks again for the invite.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Builds defensive structure on the roof of a building, climbs a chimney for extra height advantage over the battle field, gets summoned to the center of the battle and pinned in a summoning circle just before it explodes.

Can't win. o_O'

Encounter mechanics with an afk sorcerer. Hahaha.
Well this is your story you have to be at the center, also you suck at dexterity saves
smile.png

If you are alive it means you are where you need to be.

Sulrn

Deuces
Let's be honest here. I started the night with a natural 1, ended it with a natural 3. Also spent most of the night digging salt out of my eyes (that 1 / 2 adv perc roll anyone). I suck at any roll my inflated bow attack can't save me from.

IRL this dice set would have been shamed and replaced by now.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Lol its a shame you don't have an incredibly talented and amazing person in your group who could inspire you with his presence
smile.png

I heard I was singing about a balor 2 weeks ago? Can anyone fill me in? Memories a bit hazy

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
There is a reason I have a tattoo of a D20 with the 1 face up, 1 is when all the interesting stuff happens
smile.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Lol its a shame you don't have an incredibly talented and amazing person in your group who could inspire you with his presence
smile.png

I heard I was singing about a balor 2 weeks ago? Can anyone fill me in? Memories a bit hazy
That was me when I was playing you. I Make sure you sing a rousing tune at the worst possible time, like when everyone wants to be stealthy. Your greatest hits include "I kissed a Grell" and "Eye of the Beholder"

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Lol perfect!! Definitely something daveak would do.... on a side note I can't think of another class in any game I've had as much fun supporting on as this bard... may be my go to class in any future dnd games

Sulrn

Deuces
smile.png

I agree. We need a Sam Riegel level bard in the group. Hatorade playing you 2 weeks ago got pretty close in the Thursday night game. I say almost because Sam's bard wouldn't have brought dubstep into the kitchen two steps away from a dying barbarian dragon borne.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
smile.png
definitely inspired by how scanlon is played but regal is so good.honestly his characters my favorite followed by the grog Vax rivalry. for the record I was there for most of last Thursday's game I missed the last hour I think

Eonan

Doer of Things
A mixture between Scanlan and Deadpool was the personality I was aiming for last night as Chaotic Neutral, will need some refinement for sure.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm really itching to play my paladin again, just I'm so hit and miss on thursdays, and I play an awesome barbarian haha

Sulrn

Deuces
I have a sword and board pally already made on the m/w save. Maybe Bale and his weaponized armor can follow us into the hole and land on you. He already has a history and won't be PC controlled...

Just saying.