Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I helped flesh out Eonans rogue and I regret it already, Medium armor master feat he receives no stealth penalty and sitting at 18 AC with no shield or +armor or defensive stance....

Eonan

Doer of Things
/godmode on

!

Going to really flesh out his backstory tonight. So many possibilities, so many options, so much win.

Sulrn

Deuces
I helped flesh out Eonans rogue and I regret it already, Medium armor master feat he receives no stealth penalty and sitting at 18 AC with no shield or +armor or defensive stance....
Make him flat footed or catch him with a touch attack. Boom. Dead rogue.
smile.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
GG everyone and grats on the artifact Sulrn!

Eonan I apologize for not responding to some stuff near the end of the night, I really ran out of steam and the beer didn't help.

Also fuck your AC! That minotaur should have gored the fuck out of you and threw you backwards into the river
smile.png

Sulrn

Deuces
Sometimes you have to play with the rules. Could have turned it into a dex save event. That way if he still missed, he would have ended up goring the riverbed and showing his bony ass.
biggrin.png

But yeah, enjoying where things are at. Although trying to figure out the dynamic between a cursed artifact encouraging me to do good things and a spear removing my inhibitions and sense of honor is going to be weird whilst surrounded by murder hobos. Especially with one being potentially psychotic and one being a favored enemy. Should I "save" them from themselves? #WWBD (What Would Bale Do)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sometimes you have to play with the rules. Could have turned it into a dex save event. That way if he still missed, he would have ended up goring the riverbed and showing his bony ass.
biggrin.png

But yeah, enjoying where things are at. Although trying to figure out the dynamic between a cursed artifact encouraging me to do good things and a spear removing my inhibitions and sense of honor is going to be weird whilst surrounded by murder hobos. Especially with one being potentially psychotic and one being a favored enemy. Should I "save" them from themselves? #WWBD (What Would Bale Do)
Windvane is currently way more powerful so I will call it and say as long as you are attuned to windvane(evil weapon) your moonblade won't gain strength and maybe just the opposite
smile.png

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Oh Feredork, you know you love me. We are not sworn enemies, we are sworn brothers!

Game tonight Hatorade? I may have to log on early and reroll my paladin, because...because I want to! (And I've only played him 3 times I think.)

Sulrn

Deuces
Windvane is currently way more powerful so I will call it and say as long as you are attuned to windvane(evil weapon) your moonblade won't gain strength and maybe just the opposite
smile.png
But....but.... I'm trapped with this thing until someone recognizes it for what it is!
frown.png
What do you think I was doing by trying to get the druid to look at it. It's not like we have a Holy man to save me from this nefarious evil corruption device.

Oh Feredork, you know you love me. We are not sworn enemies, we are sworn brothers!
Sworn brothers in wrecking minions and getting one shotted by BBEGs afterwards.

Eonan

Doer of Things
biggrin.png

Man you have no idea how crazy Eonan really is lol. Finishing my backstory today will leave it up to Hatorade whether it can be shared or not, some dark shit happened to my crazy elf-bro.

The way I have always viewed AC for dex-based classes in DND is that its more "agility" than attacks not having an impact on the armor. Being an elven rogue I view him as being pretty freaking agile and I'm glad we were able to reflect that with his build giving him all that AC. But rest assured, you can still expect my character to taunt and laugh his way to victory while dodging attacks from minotaurs and dragons
wink.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Game tonight Hatorade? I may have to log on early and reroll my paladin, because...because I want to! (And I've only played him 3 times I think.)
Yeah tonight for sure, the king of Cragmaw awaits!

But....but.... I'm trapped with this thing until someone recognizes it for what it is!
frown.png
What do you think I was doing by trying to get the druid to look at it. It's not like we have a Holy man to save me from this nefarious evil corruption device.
Redemption ain't easy! Also picking up another elemental weapon with the opposite element will free you from Windvane.

Rush

The king of krAgmaw is going to meet my half orc fighter, donned in heavybarmor, a shield and warhammer! I'll send you his story soon!

Sulrn

Deuces
The king of krAgmaw is going to meet my half orc fighter, donned in heavybarmor, a shield and warhammer! I'll send you his story soon!
See, now Eondiil has a shield brother. Let's show the dragonborne how to fight properly. Are you going protection style so we can pull the Spartan/Roman phalanx thing? I protect you, you protect me, we fuck up whatever stands in front of us?

Rush

Fighter Half-Orc (Mountain Dwarf) Champion. Dueling fighting style with either defense or protection 2nd.