Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Some of its a bit wierd. Double click you're unnamed character portrait and it should open up the character sheets
Then drag the little icon you see under library for class/race. I tried dragging the whole sheet that pops up for say ranger instead of the little icon lol.

Borzak

Character created. Didn't really see the option of rolling dice but it's done.

Ranger Turben Galanarrin.

Borzak

Try again, maybe filled I dunno. But I had to connect a few different times. I would say it's probably got a lot of pros but not a final finished product as of yet. Maybe try again.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah change my maybe to a nope, maybe things will change down the road if you get an opening. Even if you're getting some extra players to cushion against people missing sessions, I'm pretty flaky right now and I absolutely hate missing sessions.

Good luck dudes!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That software looks pretty cool. I wish I could dedicate time to playing D&D again, I miss it. Even if I was far more combat/strategy oriented than RP

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Slight change of plans I will be running Lost Mines of Phandelver because I can't not spend money on this stuff apparently.

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
Is that still D&D 5e?

Also, you said the originally planned "adventure" was for levels 3-15. Does that mean it's more of a full campaign? Or has 5e completely changed leveling? 15 is pretty damn high from what I remember of D&D, and to go from 3-15 in a single adventure seems all sorts of wacky.

Borzak

Everytime I logged in my character was missing or it would crash. Then I would try to relog and it would say that player was already on the server.

Good luck guys.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Everytime I logged in my character was missing or it would crash. Then I would try to relog and it would say that player was already on the server.

Good luck guys.
google for a fix, you were just in and working....

try deleting your local dude if you have one.