Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Is there a specific night you do this? I would like to join if there's room and it fits my schedule.
Thursdays at 8:30PM CST, but to be honest with the amount of people that showed up and the fun had by all I may run separate campaigns two nights a week, we shall see how it goes next week.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Thursdays at 8:30PM CST, but to be honest with the amount of people that showed up and the fun had by all I may run two nights a week, we shall see how it goes next week.
It was definitely fun, sorry about the abrupt departure on my end. I will certainly be back next week if all goes well.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It was definitely fun, sorry about the abrupt departure on my end. I will certainly be back next week if all goes well.
No problem, you and Nite guarded the Cart
smile.png
Will post a "story so far" some time today for folks interested.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh man thats a perfect time for me too. Any week day at that time is basically gold.

So is this free to download? I'll look more into it this weekend and try to figure it all out.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Oh man thats a perfect time for me too. Any week day at that time is basically gold.

So is this free to download? I'll look more into it this weekend and try to figure it all out.
fucking mods...read the first post you lazy bastard!

seriously though check it out, it is free for players

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Going to be on at all tonight? I'd like to get on and dick around with the character creation process at least. Probably going to swap away from my barbarian.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lemme know if a second day becomes official - sounds like RL kicking my ass from wifely demands with her procedure recovery made me unavailable too much for day one.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
fucking mods...read the first post you lazy bastard!

seriously though check it out, it is free for players
I was on my phone taking a piss at a rest stop when I posted even that, damn it!

I'll download everything and make a character this weekend.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sounds good Tarrant.

Hey Nite I got your hex ability working properly, will teach you how to use it but you should be pleased.

I also got rage and fire resist working so it automatically applies its bonuses etc depending on what you are doing.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hatorade why you gotta make me want to buy 150 dollar worth of software?