Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
A frightened creature has disadvantage on ability checks and attack rolls while the source of its fear is within line of sight.
The creature can't willingly move closer to the source of its fear.

FG did most of the work after I added the effect.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wrestling starts at 6 tonight, hopefully done by 8, hopefully home by 9. So, play me as ragefully as you can Hator!

Sulrn

Deuces
play me as ragefully as you can Hator!
flme.gif

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Looks like delay of game until 8PM CST, early games just don't seem to work out for various reasons.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Gotcha, the lack of password threw me. Downloading that stuff looks the same as server offline.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
GG everyone! Those whirlpools are doing their job of splitting the party, two sessions max before module concludes!

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I cant make it tonight have some family responsibilities. ... I'll be there next week though sorry

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
If any of my previous players want to join the game tonight they are welcome to it. I think we are down the cleric as well.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Game is up connect ASAP and go AFK if you can so you can DL all the new modules and such if you haven't already.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Awesome game last night(minus my scaling error of boss HP)

We do have one opening for Thursdays night, post here if interested. Those that have played in lost mines of phandelver module before get priority.

Rush

I wish I could get back in the game, but I'd make you let me play my super grappler!
I hope my schedule works out next week, I should be able to make Monday/Wednesday, just depends on if I have to run a practice or go to our wrestling meet on Wednesday. If I run a practice, I will definitely be online.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Don't stress too much, we will be playing Mondays and Thursdays only once I get into the custom content.

Rush

PROBLEM! I won't be there on Monday and am unavailable Tuesday and Wednesday. I hate to delay the finish of the module another week. =(