Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
*Target All* /em Daveak grins ... every single target have their pants drop to the ground immobilized, both NPC and PCs must exit the game in shame

Well played Dave. Well played
Lol! I love this and it fits with daveaks personality
smile.png
even funnier because at the time I was thinking about dropping stink cloud for a daring rescue that got scrapped
frown.png
still proud that the little asshole gnome bard figured out how to temporarily beat the dm and bend over everyone
smile.png
as to thanksgiving I'm 50 50 wether I'd be available or not. I'll probably know better Tues or Wed as well.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm 100% a go for tonight. It is uncertain whether or not I will be available tomorrow or Wednesday.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Not looking good, it is a strong pressure family holiday. Thinking we just postpone until next week but I am able to run it if you guys can show up.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Oh I had thought we were waiting on the go-ahead from you? I may be drunk, but I thought I remembered everyone basically saying "probably" and you were going to get back to us!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Well I just got back to you
smile.png
I am off work that day so if everyone is off maybe we can do a game around noon CST.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
GG everyone, 3-5 more sessions before we finish up Princes of the Apocalypse. Very excited to actually finish a full module with the same group of peeps. I think it will be the first time ever since I started the whole DM thing. I have some great custom stuff planned to take you guys to level 20 and maybe beyond
smile.png

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
GG everyone, 3-5 more sessions before we finish up Princes of the Apocalypse. Very excited to actually finish a full module with the same group of peeps. I think it will be the first time ever since I started the whole DM thing. I have some great custom stuff planned to take you guys to level 20 and maybe beyond
smile.png
WUT!?!? Level 20 and beyond!?!?!?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah I am thinking I after level 20 I will steal Mythic levels from pathfinder and convert them if the interest is there, then we can go to the various planes and maybe kill a god or two.