Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I will put Mondays game up tonight so you can create a character. And yeah if you know your class let me ASAP so I can start on some stuff.

Eonan

Doer of Things
A bard could be fun. I'll be on there tonight as well just to tinker around with a secondary character that I had started building a while ago.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Any chance the Thursday game could be put up tonight eventually? I'd like to go and toy around with a character for Thursday nights. I'd also need to know what level we currently are.

Rush

You guys are in for a treat tonight when I transform in to a polar bear, grapple 2 targets, bite one of them in the face and then drag them away from their friends!

Rush

Well, that was an interesting night! Died, like perma-died 5 minutes in to the game...

Rush

Yes, really, rolled a 5, then a 1, bam dead. So I made an ancient oath paladin, he hasn't died yet but we haven't been in combat either.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yeah, it was pretty great. The few puns about your grappling were funny as hell.

Last night was great. Heavy RP all night long.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yes, really, rolled a 5, then a 1, bam dead. So I made an ancient oath paladin, he hasn't died yet but we haven't been in combat either.
It really was supposed to be this way it seems. If you hadn't died during your pre-introduction then I think Dio would have from that really mean disease/poison. The initial save is something like a DC13 or status poisoned and minus 5 to maximum HP, the kicker is it is then treated like a disease and you have to roll once a day at a DC20 or lose another 5 HP off your maximum, everytime you fail the DC goes up by 1, if your maximum HP becomes zero you die. No NPC around that can cure disease until Baldurs gate So help would have been around 14 days away and that is well over his maximum 40ish HP.

The paladin you made can cure it with Lay on hands and all was well.