Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
We have fallen all of the way to the 3rd page...which reminds me...WE MUST STICK THE PAGE IN THE RIFT TONIGHT!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
We have fallen all of the way to the 3rd page...which reminds me...WE MUST STICK THE PAGE IN THE RIFT TONIGHT!
Holidays have that effect on gaming
smile.png
But yeah game tonight!

Eonan

Doer of Things
For those interested, I've started streaming the Monday games again now that I am unpacked and settled.

Rush

Might be on a little late, but I will be on...and if that changes, I'll let ya know!

Rush

Tomorrow I will definitely be on, but I may be distracted watching the ncaa football championship game!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Monday's game is going to be very reactive for me so participation will need to be pretty high.

You will be in the only major city in the abyssal plane. Your goal is to get noticed by the queen demon herself, I will do my best to paint a picture and let you all figure out how to get that done.

Rush

Then I'd like.to pull out my cock.and start slapping demon bitches with it. That'll surely get us noticed.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Then I'd like.to pull out my cock.and start slapping demon bitches with it. That'll surely get us noticed.
That is mundane as fuck in the right district
smile.png
Now if you did that will declaring your love for all things lawful and or good....

Rush

Sorry for the bow out last night, sinus headache snuck up on me and just gave me a HUGE headache. Can't wait for Monday!

Rush

Aaaaaaaaand I'll have company in town Monday evening, any chance we could do Tuesday? I know I'm always the one asking to change days and I'm sorry!