Far Cry Primal

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think you faggots have so much tunnel vision on the fact that it's Utnayan posting that you can't see when he's right. The idea that they took any kind of a risk is laughable.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think you faggots have so much tunnel vision on the fact that it's Utnayan posting that you can't see when he's right. The idea that they took any kind of a risk is laughable.
Thus my Far Cry 5 comment. Does seem appropriately sized for a full game rather than a DLC though.

joz123

Potato del Grande
No. I counter pointed him saying Ubisoft was taking a risk here. There was no fucking risk. Quit glorifying the tomato in the garden that has been there for fifty years and start reading the posts before puckering up your ass cheeks.

Care to take this industry even lower? Why stop here. Let's stop DLC all together and just launch it as 59 dollar box sales. Because that is exactly what this is, and you just fucking defended the practice.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This is what happens when you force developers to face facts and look in the mirror. They throw tantrums.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is what happens when you force developers to face facts and look in the mirror. They throw tantrums.
You are an insufferable prick with one of the most toxic personalities on the entire forum. I generally share your opinions when it comes to game development but I don't blame people for being unable to resist the urge to shout you down every time you post.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Truth hurts. What do you expect. This forum is getting more popular and with that, developers are under pseudo handles. This isn't directed at heian. The guy seems like a genuine decent dude. The post goes to his company. One of the biggest growing scapegoats of its own cause and effect relationship with its consumers.

Seeing outright bullshit of "taking a risk" when it most definitely isn't, calling it out, and watching the round table of kissing everyone's asses in this industry break down, is what is needed.

The reason why this industry continues to sink lower and lower with this shit? Because these fucking people (again I am not referring to heian) cannot even be honest with themselves much less their peers because of the fear associated with speaking out against bullshit in this industry and the ramifications that come with it. I am definitely toxic to those types of people in this industry. You're damn right.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
He's the kind of guy who bitches at the Chic-fil-a drive through window attendant for their company politicizing fast food.
Number one, I was banned for calling out requiems business practice with the forum. Know your shit. Two, I would never bitch at a drive thru person serving me food.

You really put heian in his place, Ut.
I said his company, not him, was full of shit.

You should slow down and actually read through entire posts before hitting that reply button chief.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
It's fine he as the right to is opinion.
smile.png
I have been making videogame for 16 years now and I have learned how to live with any feedback.

I will just say I'm glad if you guys liked it.

I was browsing FoH since I can't remember what EQ expansion it was. I have a good idea about this forums. :p

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just prepping the popcorn for when Ut comes full force to The Division thread after release!

Malkav

French Madman
It would be tolerable if he just quit the thread after stating his opinion. You don't like it, we get it, now please go rant in another thread. Rehashing your point does nothing except shit up the thread.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Just prepping the popcorn for when Ut comes full force to The Division thread after release!
The Division is in a completely different boat then this. It's completely polarized and there are good opinions being stated on both sides of the fence. It is what it is. At least division breaks ground with a lot of new ideas and implementations. This, however, just brought the worlds first DLC as a full price box.

Heian, Ubisoft used to take real risk. The original splinter cell was real risk. Pandora tomorrow multiplayer, holy shit now that was risk times fifty. And that was such a fucking awesome game mode I still remember the good times playing that and it was over ten years ago. (If you are not familiar with Pandora tomorrow multiplayer I suggest everyone reads about it and watches videos to all the cool little details that made it incredible) Beyond good and evil. I'll even give them something as recent as black flag. Ubisoft needs to reinvent itself and fast. Because this shit right here with this title is completely fucking the consumer over for profit with little effort and at the same time destroying their built up IP creating their own coined term IP fatigue to begin with.

I remember when I used to look forward to every game Ubisoft was releasing in the 2001 era. Now? I wait for a sale if at all. Hopefully your manamagement will stop with the bullshit and get back on track to being the Ubisoft of old again. But this game right here, was a slap in the face to fans of the franchise.

That is all. Enjoy your fully priced DLC that just took the entire industry down another bar. Fuck at this point the bar is below the dirt.

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Any more feedback on the game? Looking for something new to break up my FO4 sessions. Haven't played a farcry game since FC3 which i enjoyed. this setting really intrigues me.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Any more feedback on the game? Looking for something new to break up my FO4 sessions. Haven't played a farcry game since FC3 which i enjoyed. this setting really intrigues me.
You should grab the far cry 4 complete edition before this one. It's on sale for 29 on Amazon. Includes all the DLC content including the yeti missions. Wait for a price drop on Primal to 19-29. Shouldn't be longer than a month or two.

Amazon.com: Far Cry 4 Complete Edition - PlayStation 4: UbiSoft: Video Games

Also, everything is subtitled in Primal. That may or may not also reflect your game style. There are quite a few people that want to play the game without having to read everything said. (Although I can see why they did it, it fits the time period and supposedly adds to immersion)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah liking it more than FC4. Stories are better for sure.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Division is in a completely different boat then this. It's completely polarized and there are good opinions being stated on both sides of the fence. It is what it is. At least division breaks ground with a lot of new ideas and implementations. This, however, just brought the worlds first DLC as a full price box.

Heian, Ubisoft used to take real risk. The original splinter cell was real risk. Pandora tomorrow multiplayer, holy shit now that was risk times fifty. And that was such a fucking awesome game mode I still remember the good times playing that and it was over ten years ago. (If you are not familiar with Pandora tomorrow multiplayer I suggest everyone reads about it and watches videos to all the cool little details that made it incredible) Beyond good and evil. I'll even give them something as recent as black flag. Ubisoft needs to reinvent itself and fast. Because this shit right here with this title is completely fucking the consumer over for profit with little effort and at the same time destroying their built up IP creating their own coined term IP fatigue to begin with.

I remember when I used to look forward to every game Ubisoft was releasing in the 2001 era. Now? I wait for a sale if at all. Hopefully your manamagement will stop with the bullshit and get back on track to being the Ubisoft of old again. But this game right here, was a slap in the face to fans of the franchise.

That is all. Enjoy your fully priced DLC that just took the entire industry down another bar. Fuck at this point the bar is below the dirt.
I'm not sure why you're so upset, bro. It's looking more and more likely that UbiSoft will be taken over by Vivendi anyways, barring some major cash infusion from Canadian investors.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ut, you need to think about your whole shtick as if it were a snow plow. When the shitty winter months give us snow (shitty game devs giving us something bad) it sucks and we need something more substantial than a simple shovel to take care of it (the single voice of a disgruntled gamer).

We need a plow truck to come through and clear the streets of the bullshit so people can once again see the pavement below (Ut's edgy, passionate, criticisms, which cuts through the bullshit allowing the masses to see the truth).

Everyone is happy. Plow truck guy gets paid, people can drive again. (Ut exposes shitty game, people dont buy or quit playing)

The problem is, your plowing the fucking pavement. Plow trucks are loud and useless on the road when the snow is already removed. You made your point, you have provided the unwashed masses with the truths they were unable to see for themselves, and now you can go home. But no, you insist on plowing the same street over and over again and you can imagine how fucking annoying that would be for people who live on that street. Fuck off.

spronk

FPS noob
I did most of the main characters heads, bodies and expressions. I also did tons of work on the Udam(Cannibal specie). Very rarely I was part in such a motivated team. Everyone supported each other it was a great experience.

I should probably ask to my superior what are we allowed to talk post launch.

Ubi did take a gamble but it seems to pay off. The press as been great and even more important for me is the how much positive the comments on forums and social as been so far. The NeoGAF thread is a great exemple.

I should be able to get some render eventually of my work in Primal and I ll post some of it if you are interested.
i bought a copy today for PS4, was planning on waiting until price drops to $40 but gamestop is running a 20% bonus trade in this weekend if you buy a new game and there was nothing else new I haven't played already and I had $180 of games to trade in. Hope you make some extra money off my purchase!!!

i'll play it this weekend, i need something to get me away from witcher 3. i am seriously getting addicting to playing gwent. I loved Far Cry 4 and all the Assassin Creed games (except 3 and Unity) so this shit is right up my alley.

I was surprised no (announced) season pass plans on Far Cry Primal yet, or a version with gold. Thats definitely un-Ubi like.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i bought a copy today for PS4, was planning on waiting until price drops to $40 but gamestop is running a 20% bonus trade in this weekend if you buy a new game and there was nothing else new I haven't played already and I had $180 of games to trade in. Hope you make some extra money off my purchase!!!

i'll play it this weekend, i need something to get me away from witcher 3. i am seriously getting addicting to playing gwent. I loved Far Cry 4 and all the Assassin Creed games (except 3 and Unity) so this shit is right up my alley.

I was surprised no (announced) season pass plans on Far Cry Primal yet, or a version with gold. Thats definitely un-Ubi like.
Awesome you are in for a treat. I am riding around on my Bloodfang Sabertooth at Mach 3 speeds!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No stop having fun Regime. This game is not allowed to offer enjoyment to anyone.