Fargo

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There was a you tube break down on all the little supernatural shit and how some of some of it links to the original movie. Coens and Hawley love the certain style of not really having a real answer, its became very popular the last 15 years with writers. Pizzaboy really loved it with True detective.

It actually has been going on for a lot longer but not done right.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm confused by her getting out of the pit at the end. Nothing has changed, she was originally armed like that and was hiding because they're all looking for her. Weird dude killing 3 of them changes none of that.

The choice of YMCA was also really fucking strange for the cavalry arriving. And I have no idea why they had to throw in "orange moron." Like, keep the politics out of your show you fucking raging Hollywood faggots.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm confused by her getting out of the pit at the end. Nothing has changed, she was originally armed like that and was hiding because they're all looking for her. Weird dude killing 3 of them changes none of that.

The choice of YMCA was also really fucking strange for the cavalry arriving. And I have no idea why they had to throw in "orange moron." Like, keep the politics out of your show you fucking raging Hollywood faggots.
Dude this entire season was all woke politics. MAGA militant Christian wife beaters, girl power, diversity, bum loser white husbands. Shit is fake and gay

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. And I have no idea why they had to throw in "orange moron."

1705029703987.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, because that lady talks about everyone else she ever mentions so favorably. It was VERY out of character.

SARCASM BECAUSE A LOT OF YOU CAN'T TELL?

• 1Seriously?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

We tried to figure out the YMCA shit too. I settled up on them trying to say militias are full of faggots or right wing Christians are. Something along those lines. Either that or they were trying to add levity to a situation they shouldn't have.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They're obviously making fun of the militia retards. If you think those dudes are worthy of being taken super seriously then that's your deal but I don't think that's a majority opinion.

As far as the change at the end, I think he was telling her to stop hiding and go on the offensive which is what she's about to do. It was totally retarded that she left the rifle outside the pit though. That makes no sense whatsoever.

• 4Like
  • 2Tiresome
Reactions: 5 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Finale was pretty good.

The family making biscuits and eating dinner with Munch was hilarious

• 1Solidarity

Homsar

Shit, thanks for the heads up. Hulu isn't letting me play it yet. Sound like a more positive season for once

• 1Like

Homsar

Was expecting a much different episode, I like that Noah has his style and you don't have too have everything wrapped up. Munch not getting his way was pretty funny, Reminds me of a girlfriend trying to get in a fight and you don't get baited into it

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a bizarre second half of the episode. Felt like we had a conclusion and then I checked and there was still a good 25 minutes left.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
So S5 was ultimately about... forgiving student loans??

JK. Great season and great ending. Thought Ole Munch was the most interesting part of this season so im glad we got more of his story at the end. Managed to give us a happy ending without losing the Cohenesque feeling.

• 1Like

Homsar

So S5 was ultimately about... forgiving student loans??

JK. Great season and great ending. Thought Ole Munch was the most interesting part of this season so im glad we got more of his story at the end. Managed to give us a happy ending without losing the Cohenesque feeling.
Yeah this definitely had the happiest ending in the series, I really thought the black sheriff aka Winston was wasted though

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah this definitely had the happiest ending in the series, I really thought the black sheriff aka Winston was wasted though
Yeah I felt like we all thought it was going to go one way with it at the end with him and Roy... then it didn't. Actual disappointment and shock. I like it. Would've been nice to have more background on him or something, but it is what it is.

I wonder if the next series ties into him and his family or Danish Graves. I'd love some Danish Graves tie in maybe from when he's younger, kind of a Better Call Saul type deal.

Homsar

Yeah I wanted more of the Graves character. I really thought Roy or Jennifer Jason Lee would get killed.

I wanted to give S4 another chance but I remember not liking anything about it really

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
S4 was pretty meh, except for the origin of Bokeem Woodbine's character and the betrayal scenes with the son swaps. Those were pretty good.

Homsar

Huh forgot that Mike Milligan was in in that season.

Was there anything that tied S3 to any other seasons?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mr. Wrench from season 1 is on a police bus with Mary Elizabeth Winstead and they break out while handcuffed together if I recall.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I felt like we all thought it was going to go one way with it at the end with him and Roy... then it didn't. Actual disappointment and shock. I like it. Would've been nice to have more background on him or something, but it is what it is.

I would have been okay with him getting stabbed if he had accidentally shot Roy in the dick or somewhere else equally humiliating in the process. I feel like what you want for Roy was not to be killed but to be endlessly humiliated, which is sort of what the meeting with Lorraine at the end was about.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users