Fargo

Fucker

Log Wizard
Her expression lines at the side of her mouth are very distracting. Almost as distracting as Henry cavills hairline
I'm surprised you didn't mention her teeth. After all, we all know how much you love canines.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm surprised you didn't mention her teeth. After all, we all know how much you love canines.

I vaguely recall noticing her lack of veneers but I don't recall if it was her I was thinking about

• 1Garbage

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
ole munch is the only set of chompers I've noticed so far. Definitely a brit. During that ritual, at first I wasn't sure who it was until I saw the teeth.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really loving this season, much more action packed episode. I thought Munch was at Juno's house at the end of EP. 3

Not sure who to guess survives, knowing Noah there will only be maybe the cops survive? Maybe husband

Last edited:

Fucker

Log Wizard
Perfect-Buttermilk-Pancakes-via-www.SimplyScratch.com--2820414611.jpg

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Nice. They go super woke on episode 6. Will pass finishing this season.

• 1Garbage

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm having a brain fart on this. It came out this last episode. Latest episode was all dialogue but I was still sucked in. Some of the dialogue feels like something from Nic Pizza boy
That you don't remember it from the latest episode or you don't recognize the Easter egg reference hehe

• 1Like

Homsar

It feels like a video game reference, I don't know why it looks familiar

Homsar

Pretty slow episode, only 2 left so it better get spicy. The Villains just are mysterious like S1-2

Homsar

Yeah I was bored for a lot of that episode
The women's refuge was fucking stupid, just get me some fucking gas so I can go somewhere else, my family has almost been killed multiple times and you're making me spend days on a puppet that tells the story you already know... Just give me some fucking gas and I'll be on my way.

Not sure if it was a dream. Regardless it was dumb and dragged out. If it was just a dream, it was a pointless waist of 30 min. Also how many times is she going to keep ending up in hospital beds

Last edited:

Homsar

Well that was a dumb move on pirate lawyer, any reason he refused to answer the grandmas calls?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well that was a dumb move on pirate lawyer, any reason he refused to answer the grandmas calls?
I was spaced out for most of the episode, what call? The humiliation and subsequent anger leading to domestic beating of chained to the bed schizo mcderb was entertaining at least. The internet has jaded me, jebus.

Homsar

Pirate Dave Foley was refusing to answer all of Grandma Lions phone calls, he looked at his phone and it was all missed calls from her and then went to see Roy with no one even know he went there. At first I figured he was going to betray her but it wasnt the case. Only person knows he was there is Juno Temple, she will prolly tell Grandma which sets her off I'm assuming?