Fargo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

2.50 star(s) Rating: 2.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Fargo

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

First aired: 2014-04-15

Creator: Noah Hawley

Cast: Ewan McGregor, Michael Stuhlbarg, Shea Whigham, Carrie Coon, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, David Thewlis

Overview: A close-knit anthology series dealing with stories involving malice, violence and murder based in and around Minnesota.

Goatface

[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 112071[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Fargo[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2014-04-15[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A close-knit anthology series dealing with stories involving malice, violence and murder based in and around Minnesota.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

FX will roll out its 10-episode limited series ?Fargo? on April 15, the net announced at the show?s TCA panel.

?Fargo? is an adaptation of the Coen brothers? 1996 feature film and features an all-new story along with new characters. Billy Bob Thorton toplines the limited series as Lorne Malvo. Fellow cast members include Martin Freeman, Colin Hanks and Allison Tolman.

Produced by MGM TV and FX Prods., ?Fargo? is penned by Noah Hawley (?Bones?). Exec producers include Hawley, Warren Littlefield, Joel and Ethan Coen and Geyer Kosinski.
don't think there really needed to be anything after the movie for me, but casts looks interesting

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's a pretty damn good cast. But I don't know why they're re-exploring the Fargo story.

Krag

Peasant
I'm not a fan of Colin Hanks by any stretch, but yeah, that looks promising.

If it's an all new story, they could just be using the name for setting and name recognition. It wild be interesting to see where they go.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Not a big fan of Billy Bob, but this looks quite good! Gonna be interesting to see the characters in action, i hope Freeman isn't just a copy of Macy's character from the movie, looks a bit similar so far.

joz123

Potato del Grande
tumblr_lnlszpEQo21qd8tfx.gif

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Can't decide if this is going to be cool or suck. I get a little skeptical when people write about small towns that are full of murder and intrigue but I loved the movie and the cast seems pretty good so who knows.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Good first episode. Longer than I expected and the story moved at a great pace.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, I was kind of surprised to see how quickly it moved. First time I've seen the dude who played Joey in Big Love since that show went off the air and he's already out. Well, that sucks.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database