Fast & Furious 6 (2013)

Ragnarok_sl

shitlord
Win or loose, I know who I'll be rooting for...

rrr_img_12964.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
read it, its cool. but its really not a spoiler that ruins anything. people watch these films for fast cars, hot chicks and bromances. that spoiler only enhances it. these arent mysteries.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Vin Diesel could beat The Rock. The Rock is a pussy roid head, while my main man Vin is clearly all-natural. Real strength.
the rock is 6'5" and weighs around 260 pounds. vin diesel is 5'3". what the fuck is he going to do, punch the rock's knee caps? also, i want to know if they filmed the movie with all the hard core gay scenes intact, because it's not a F&F movie without them.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
the rock is 6'5" and weighs around 260 pounds. vin diesel is 5'3". what the fuck is he going to do, punch the rock's knee caps? also, i want to know if they filmed the movie with all the hard core gay scenes intact, because it's not a F&F movie without them.
Where the fuck are you getting this Vin Diesel is 5' 3" shit? That's barely taller than Danny DeVito. Yeah, the Rock would stomp him regardless, but he's around 6 feet, not some midget.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
The Rock's billed height with the WWE is 6'5" and they don't exaggerate anything. Vin Diesel is 6' and Paul Walker is 6'1". From this photo and many others the Rock doesn't seem a menacing 6'5"

rrr_img_13639.jpg

Michael Clarke Duncan was billed at 6'5". I'm more inclined to believe that.

rrr_img_13640.jpg

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
My man Vin would take him everytime SON. JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIE. MOVIES ARE REAL LIFE.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
DiCaprio is 6' even, maybe a bit shorter. He TOWERS over people in Django, Titanic, etc...

There's a reason why French Stewart from 3rd Rock from the Sun played a hulking bad-ass marine in Stargate next to Kurt Russell. All 105lbs of him.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ok, I don't believe that height chart for a minute. Well shit, I don't know. Javier Bardem, I Google'ed and saw that he claims 6', but then a lot of sources said 5'8". I, just, wow. I'm fucking 5'10" or so. Damn man!

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, I don't believe that height chart for a minute. Well shit, I don't know. Javier Bardem, I Google'ed and saw that he claims 6', but then a lot of sources said 5'8". I, just, wow. I'm fucking 5'10" or so. Damn man!
People in Holywood don't lie.

I was 6' 1" when I was an honest 16 year old kid. Today at 34 I stand at a whooping 6'4". Every time I renew my drivers licence I add an inch when they ask weight height. Just waiting for them to ask me how im still growing!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thats why when you meet famous people its almost always a letdown. The only celeb I ever met who was what I expected was lemmie kilmeister. I expected him to be a big tall biker looking badass. And I wasnt disapponted.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
bad movie is just fucking bad, and everyone on TV looks huge ronnie from jersey shore is like 5'2 youd never know though.

I did a day as an extra on LOST, stood next to the dude who played Sawyer while they were setting up, his IMDB puts him 6', I am just a hair over and he didn't come up to my nose.

hell of a nice dude in spite of his lack of height.