Fast & Furious 9 (2020)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Justin Lin directed Tokyo Drift plus 4/5/6. Others were responsible for 2, 7, 8, Hobbs & Shaw.

After Walker's passing and the franchise totally jumping the shark even Lin could not "save" it, best to move on.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
This series made jumping the shark its thing.

"Creative differences", for this series, sounds like they couldn't agree which side of the MCRN-UNN war Vin Diesel would participate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

FAT DOM LETS GOOOOO

lol 1 week ago on set

the cast and crew are all on set now doing 2nd unit stuff while waiting for a director to get hired hahaha

Last edited:

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always felt that the last one should be a lot less stunt/over the top and more grounded. It would circle back to the premise of the first movie and how Dom had been removed from professional track racing. The end would simply show Dom starting in a big race with a pit crew around his family. How they got there would be what the movie would be about. That is something I would gladly have watched.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Glad to see him finally getting his due after being in the game for so long. Hes entertaining for sure.

spronk

FPS noob
poster for F10, F11 will be the final main movie with spinoffs and shit

im guessing from the poster the famiry will time travel and save jesus

ardLanw.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow.

I must say I never considered Dominic Toretto as the Last Witch Hunter. That could be interesting.