Fast X (2023)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Is that a remix of a Bone Thugs n Harmony song in the background?

Looks good, mainly interested in seeing Jason Momoa play a bad guy for once. Also this trailer pretty much gives away the whole movie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Threshold! Take us to the threshold!
Vin Diesel and filmmaker David Twohy are reuniting for “Riddick: Furya,” the fourth installment in the sci-fi action series that helped launch Vin Diesel’s film career with 2000’s “Pitch Black”.

Worldwide sales on the title will kick off at next week’s European Film Market and new details about the project have been released in the lead-up to that event.

In the new film, Riddick finally returns to his home world – a place he barely remembers and one he fears might be left in ruins by the Necromongers.

There he finds other Furyans fighting for their existence against a new enemy. And some of these Furyans are more like Riddick than he could have ever imagined.

Twohy will direct from his own script whilst Diesel will star and produce alongside Samantha Vincent. Twohy says in a statement:

“Our legion fans have demanded it for years, and now we’re finally ready to honor their call-to-action with ‘Riddick: Furya’. My collaboration with Vin and One Race has spanned twenty fruitful years, as together we’ve created three movies, two video games, an anime production, and motion comics. This new big-screen event will see a return to Riddick’s homeworld, where we finally get to explore Riddick’s genesis.”

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is that a remix of a Bone Thugs n Harmony song in the background?

Looks good, mainly interested in seeing Jason Momoa play a bad guy for once. Also this trailer pretty much gives away the whole movie
Mostly. It's actually a Biggy song they featured in.

Though I'd love it if it dropped a real Bone Thugs song. Well, they're first hit before Cross Roads changed the world.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Haven't watched any of these since the first one....but didn't these guys used to just street race and jack TV"s from trucks?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Haven't watched any of these since the first one....but didn't these guys used to just street race and jack TV"s from trucks?
I believe their heist in the first movie was of those TV VCR Combos, and DVD players. Now they go to space.

• 2Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I fucking love cars. They are my passion and the reason I work. I can't wait for F&F movies to go away forever.

• 2Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I fucking love cars. They are my passion and the reason I work. I can't wait for F&F movies to go away forever.

Get some of that Cuban NOS so you can drive backwards at 65MPH and don’t forget that onboard computer that tells you when the manifold is in danger.
I know nothing about cars and these movies have always been silly.