Fast X (2023)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The 2nd is almost unwatchable. It's fucking terrible. So I guess you can watch the first for the background that doesn't really tie into any of the other movies because it's about racing and not an international crime ring. Skip the second because aids. Then enjoy the third (compared to the first) and know it only gets better from there. At least the next 4. Then it starts to dip again. Hey, F&F in Space!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
9 has a car is space driving in space and that wasn't even the most ridiculous or implausible scene in the movie.

I am actually looking forward to watching this on netflix or prime or after pirating it because I sure as shit ain't wasting anything more than time with these movies. Pay money to watch this shit? No, get fucked.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've seen none of these movies since the first one.

Which ones are actually worth watching?
I saw the first one, then I saw the one with Josh Brolin / brother's in space. Definitely worth watching, and it makes me want to binge the rest. Ridiculous and awesome.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I've seen none of these movies since the first one.

Which ones are actually worth watching?

Fast Five, Fast and Furious 6, Furious 7, and if you want to see more of it, Hobbs & Shaw (Spinoff).

Those four in particular are way superior to everything before them. The trilogy of 5/6/7 is pretty much a thrill a minute. I think 7 ended on the perfect note so everything since then has been a bit meh to me. Overall though, this is a series that's hard to go wrong with. I thought it looked pretty stupid until I actually watched it.

Edit: The very first movie from 2001 might be good in that it sets the stage for the whole thing and lets you know who these people are. Also you'll really see the quality leap going from movie 1 to movie 5. The first one is pretty much a remake of Point Break though.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
ardLanw.jpg

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer
I haven't seen any but its my understanding that these are basically super hero movies now

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Super heroes......

This is nothing more than what a 5 year old does with a toy matchbox car. The physics are so outrageous that it actually resembles what a kid does with their toy car around a house. Its a group of adults wanting real cars to resemble the toys they played with as kids.

Some outrageous is always expected in these kinds of movies but after a while it just gets old. I used to enjoy the movies back with 1, 4,5,6....then 7 came along and its gone down hill ever since. I was hoping they might bring the franchise back to earth and come full circle with the original movie but I guess that is to much to ask.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I liked them up until 6 when Gal's character died and Tokyo Drift got it's first Retcon to add Statham. It was campy and fun up to that point. Seven really should have been the end of it with Paul Walker passing away. But it's a world wide cash cow franchise so here we are. 8 and 9 I saw once each in theaters, and never since. They were too over the top for me, and I am an over the top type of movie watcher.

I know I will see this one too, because of what the series was mostly. And a little to see what rumors are true with returning deceased characters.

The first trailer is set for the Super Bowl next weekend. However I found this little nugget.

Edit: I almost forgot, Fast X is two movies. One this year (2023) and one next year (2024), it's a two part movie. Not sure it next years will be Fast XI or some other title just yet. They filmed them all together so XI is done except for CGI and re-shoots atm.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I liked them up until 6 when Gal's character died and Tokyo Drift got it's first Retcon to add Statham. It was campy and fun up to that point. Seven really should have been the end of it with Paul Walker passing away. But it's a world wide cash cow franchise so here we are. 8 and 9 I saw once each in theaters, and never since. They were too over the top for me, and I am an over the top type of movie watcher.

I know I will see this one too, because of what the series was mostly. And a little to see what rumors are true with returning deceased characters.

The first trailer is set for the Super Bowl next weekend. However I found this little nugget.

Edit: I almost forgot, Fast X is two movies. One this year (2023) and one next year (2024), it's a two part movie. Not sure it next years will be Fast XI or some other title just yet. They filmed them all together so XI is done except for CGI and re-shoots atm.

Wait, so we're getting like: Fast X, Fast X-2, and Fast 11?

Or Fast 11 IS part two of this story?

I think they said 11 would be the last one, so I could see them cheating that by doing a "sequel to 10" in between. They could also mine a few Tokyo Drift (FNF3) sequels out in-between. By the time 11 arrives it'll be like Street Fighter 3.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck man lets make another Riddick movie instead, whats in underverse?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Not Furya was pretty good but I want to see Furya.
Hopefully soon as this wraps and GTG shit wraps he goes back to Riddick which is his personal Kevin Smith type playground.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wait, so we're getting like: Fast X, Fast X-2, and Fast 11?

Or Fast 11 IS part two of this story?

I think they said 11 would be the last one, so I could see them cheating that by doing a "sequel to 10" in between. They could also mine a few Tokyo Drift (FNF3) sequels out in-between. By the time 11 arrives it'll be like Street Fighter 3.
fast x is a two parter like infinity war and end game. it was originally supposed to be the final installment but it got too big so they split it into two movies.

as for riddick, from what i heard diesel is working on the next one, but who knows if that's accurate or even worth talking about. i imagine riddick is something he is always "working on"

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
fast x is a two parter like infinity war and end game. it was originally supposed to be the final installment but it got too big so they split it into two movies.

as for riddick, from what i heard diesel is working on the next one, but who knows if that's accurate or even worth talking about. i imagine riddick is something he is always "working on"
Riddick is "in development" with XXX 4 in pre production. I assume XXX is his next movie in between Fast X and Fast XI.

spronk

FPS noob
i think full trailer comes out in a few days around/on superbowl, but they are re-releasing older trailers including this one for Fast 5 featuring gal gadots awesome ass

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i think full trailer comes out in a few days around/on superbowl, but they are re-releasing older trailers including this one for Fast 5 featuring gal gadots awesome ass

You have a low standard for asses.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Riddick is "in development" with XXX 4 in pre production. I assume XXX is his next movie in between Fast X and Fast XI.
he's working on fast x and fast xi back to back, i think. xxx should be after fast 11.