Favorite Sports Teams

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Liverpool FC (tons of LFC fans on rerolled it seems), Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots, Celtics and New England teams mostly.

For College I love URI basketball and to a lesser extent UCONN.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
NBA: Bulls (Was a huge Jordan fan, gave up on the Bullets when they abandoned their name for the failure that is their current name)
NFL: Skins (Ravens didn't exist when I became a football fan)
MLB: Orioles (Nationals didn't exist when I became a baseball fan, don't really watch baseball anymore either way)
NHL: Caps
NCAA: Maryland (undergrad and MBA), to a lesser extent UConn (law school)

Unless you're a Ravens fan, being a Maryland/DC area sports fan has been painful for just about as long as I can remember

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Cardinals, Rams, and Nadal of course. I like basketball but I can't get into it without a home team. Although I guess SLU is good at times. Football is my favorite sport but being a Cardinals fan is 100x better than being a Rams fan.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
NBA: Rockets
NFL: Texans
MLB: Astros & Rays (was a fan of the rays before the astros were blackmailed into going to the al)
NHL: Flyers
NCAA: University of Houston

Szlia

This topic makes me realize I don't really have a favorite sport team. I am a fan of some players, of some coaches, so if they move around so does my support. National teams are a bit different: some great runs or valiant efforts in the past ensure my support. I'll always cheer for the South Korean soccer team or the Argentinian rugby team.

I confess I have player and teams I root against though!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
LSU Football and LSU baseball (yes college baseball)
Used to be an Astros fan but now that they are in the AL I will likely never watch or attend another game.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
NFL: Patriots, cowboys, dolphins (in that order)
College: LSU football

NHL: We will sometimes watch playoff hockey and IF the Bruins are in I'd root for them. Otherwise I favor the underdogs.

MLB: Don't care

Anything else: Don't care

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
LSU Football and LSU baseball (yes college baseball)
Used to be an Astros fan but now that they are in the AL I will likely never watch or attend another game.
What's your beef with the AL? You hate DHs that much?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
What's your beef with the AL? You hate DHs that much?
Just don't care for most of the AL teams. Grew up watching the Astros play all NL teams as rivals etc...before 24 hour sports stations.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Lakers/Dodgers =I was Born in Los Angeles. SO i took to them at a very young age. Hell as far back as i can remember

Chiefs, because well i used to be a Rams fan and when they were leaving L.A i switched over to the Chiefs. Wasnt a great choice, but hey I loved me some Derrick Thomas.

Dont care for Hockey or NCAA sports. I used to watch Nascar alot, but not much anymore. Just once in a while.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hockey: Blackhawks
Baseball: White Sox
Soccer: Fire(MLS)
College: Northern Illinois, Univ of Illinois
Basketball: Timberwolves
Football: Cowboys

Phayd

Golden Knight of the Realm
NFL - Cowboys, A friend back in middle school had the Cowboys cheerleader poster the first year they came out and they became my team...
NHL - Capitals
MLB - Orioles
PL - West Ham

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
NFL - COLTS
NBA - TIMBERWOLVES
NHL - SHARKS
MLB - MARINERS
NCAA - BOISE

liked the color blue when i was a toddler and just stayed with those

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
College sports are by far my top interest
University of Missouri all the way(went to school there) and anything kansas can rot in hell

But for pro sports:
MLB: Royals and Padres(Loved Tony Gwinn back in the day)
NFL:Chiefs and Dolphins (not as much now, but Dan Marino was my favorite player ever as a kid/teen)
NBA:none now, I hate the current nba but I used to love the 1990s Heat with Alonzo Mourning and Harold "baby Jordan" Minor
NHL: none, but used to always play as Washington on Genesis NHL because Al Iafrete was the goddamn man and had the hardest shot in the game

Schags

Bronze Knight of the Realm
NFL - Redskins (my two older brothers are Cowboys and Eagles fans)
NHL - Bruins. (Started out a Kings fan when I first got into watching hockey in the mid 90's switched to Boston when I moved there)

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Faggot

Double Faggot

Triple Faggot. Now if the order was reversed and then you removed the Pats and Cowboys you'd be a brave hero instead of a triple faggot.
Hey! Sutekh has a buddy now.

Dolphis, Bills, and which was the third one, Sut? You should keep that three team avatar.