Fear the Walking Dead

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

TWD was more constrained by the comics, though. All the settlements and conflicts are more or less just following the blue print of the comics (with major departures obviously). FWD didn't have the same shackles, so they are able to play it a lot more loose beyond just adhering to the rules of TWD zombies.

Demon Hunter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like each season has gotten better than the last and it has been the best of the Walking Dead shows for quite a while.
Thats cool and all but they had a disastrous 1st season where we all wished the main characters had died, that coupled with the decline of TWD at the same time made me sever all ties to both shows. Short sided of me I know but for shows like this where the directions were endless for FTWD and they shit out what they did for the start, fuck right off.

Wanted to quote Cybsled but such an old post. TWD diverted from the comics insanely where even main characters of the show changed roles to their counterparts from the comic, Daryl being chief fan favorite so he stayed on for the entire show even though he should have been killed off season 1 or 2 (I forget)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I watched the first 2 seasons and hated it so much. You literally cheered for every main character to die. I honestly thought it was cancelled by now lol.