Fear the Walking Dead

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

Not many original characters left from the show's start. I imagine AMC will push more more until there are none left, since you don't have to worry about actor salary negotiations if you bump them off before you get to that point lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

mid-season premier brings new low in total viewers 1.878m
and 2nd lowest in the demo .68

Goatface

anyone still watching this?
i have half of season 4 still watch

ratings tanked, but guess it close to bottoming out

Season 5 premier
0.59 demo
1.966 total viewers

Cybsled

Considering how many people jettisoned Walking Dead, no surprise the crappy spinoff is tanking as well.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Question, I don't watch this show, but is there on the newer episodes some kinda attractive blonde woman in her 40s that does a lot with the horses? Or are the episodes even airing yet that have them riding a lot of horses around?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Question, I don't watch this show, but is there on the newer episodes some kinda attractive blonde woman in her 40s that does a lot with the horses? Or are the episodes even airing yet that have them riding a lot of horses around?
Mo Collins? Can't remember her doing anything with horses, though.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not that it's particularly amazing television, but Fear's been getting progressively better since the third season. The past/present split at the beginning of the fourth season was obnoxious, but it gave them a clean enough break to move forward with new characters and a better story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Started watching Fear recently and it's a shade better than Walking Dead. There's still some dumb shit but it's less cartoonish and grittier.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ok, so you guys might think I am crazy here but I've said the past 2 years Fear was better than TWD. Last season wasn't all that bad, however!
I watched the finale of TWD and it was shit. I watched 2 episodes of the new beyond and it was shit imo. I just watched first episode of Fear s6 and it was probably one of the better episodes I've seen between all 3 series. Lots of struggle, lots of plot, very western feel to it.
If you haven't watched Fear S4 and S5 you can probably pick up on this episode titled The End is the Beginning. It continues from S5 yes, but it's easy to pick up on past activity and as I said before most of the cast from season 1-3 are dead now.

If you are bored and want something to watch, I suggest Fear 8/10. Rest of WD is crap now.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ok, so you guys might think I am crazy here but I've said the past 2 years Fear was better than TWD. Last season wasn't all that bad, however!
I watched the finale of TWD and it was shit. I watched 2 episodes of the new beyond and it was shit imo. I just watched first episode of Fear s6 and it was probably one of the better episodes I've seen between all 3 series. Lots of struggle, lots of plot, very western feel to it.
If you haven't watched Fear S4 and S5 you can probably pick up on this episode titled The End is the Beginning. It continues from S5 yes, but it's easy to pick up on past activity and as I said before most of the cast from season 1-3 are dead now.

If you are bored and want something to watch, I suggest Fear 8/10. Rest of WD is crap now.
howd that shit get 6 seasons?

Goatface

Fear returned close last years numbers. wonder if it will end up being the last one standing.
the world beyond got a 2 season order, but unless it is getting big numbers on amc+, it is looks to be crashing hard. lost 1/3 of its viewers.

Oldbased

> Than U
TWD made me hate zombie tv shows and movies. i dont know how people could still be interested in this anymore.
Then why you shitting up my suggestion that Fear S6 is the best of 17 seasons yet?
Don't make me come whoop yo ass doughboy!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah, I like Fear because it's sorta more like early TWD -- that is, a small group trying to survive and generally likable characters. It's not great but still a lot better than what TWD devolved into.