FedEx Cup

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Phil really does get the short end of the stick, this morning most of the headlines are about Tiger instead of Phil winning
Until Tiger retires thats always going to be the case. However sports writers, especially on ESPN, are retarded.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Tiger crushing it this week, 7 stroke lead going into the final day is ridiculous.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Well, he has won the Bridgestone 8 times now, basically half the years he's played it. So he's also lost the PGA 3 times after wins there=)
The stat I read is that Tiger has only won a major after winning the week before 4 of his 14. At least one of them was Masters.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The stat I read is that Tiger has only won a major after winning the week before 4 of his 14. At least one of them was Masters.
Szeth said he believed won the Bridgestone before each of his PGA wins, that would be 4 right there and none of them the Masters. But that wasn't a researched thing obviously.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Szeth said he believed won the Bridgestone before each of his PGA wins, that would be 4 right there and none of them the Masters. But that wasn't a researched thing obviously.
I am unsure of the exact stats and far too lazy to research them but pretty sure he has won the week before the US Open and the Masters.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Get the feeling it won't be someone from the US. Can see Adam Scott or Graham McDowell pulling out a win.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone else get the feeling Tiger is or has been on the juice? He sure has gotten a lot bigger since his knee injury. Personally, I think has been and seemingly still going. He definitely doesn't have a natural look to him anymore.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Anyone else get the feeling Tiger is or has been on the juice? He sure has gotten a lot bigger since his knee injury. Personally, I think has been and seemingly still going. He definitely doesn't have a natural look to him anymore.
I have thought that before. Didn't the doctor that put his knee back together after the 2008 US Open have ties to PEDs? I vaguely remember something about that from back then. That said Tiger has always been a lifter. I think he was one of the first guys on tour to really train like a typical professional athlete.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They were always making a big deal about that his first 5 years or so. How his workout routine was forcing other golfers to actually get in good shape. And in hindsight it makes sense, how many Craig Stadler types do you see winning tournaments these days? I don't follow the whole tour super close, but I can't think of many guys I see out there competing regularly who look like some of the guys winning 10-20 years ago. These guys in their 20's came up idolizing Woods, it makes sense they'd train like him.

But yeah, he's probably been juicing the whole time. Because sports.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
They were always making a big deal about that his first 5 years or so. How his workout routine was forcing other golfers to actually get in good shape. And in hindsight it makes sense, how many Craig Stadler types do you see winning tournaments these days? I don't follow the whole tour super close, but I can't think of many guys I see out there competing regularly who look like some of the guys winning 10-20 years ago. These guys in their 20's came up idolizing Woods, it makes sense they'd train like him.

But yeah, he's probably been juicing the whole time. Because sports.
Its definitely a different tour than I watched with my dad as a kid in the 80s. They were fat, some of them even smoked while playing.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
Phil Mickelson, in flip flops again, remembers last minute to register for PGA Championship.

Phil Mickelson was not slated to show up at Oak Hill on Wednesday, but it?s a good thing he did. Seems the reigning British Open winner suddenly remembered he had not registered for this week?s PGA Championship, according to GolfChannel.com?s Jason Sobel.

Lefty, whose head may still be in the clouds after lifting his first-ever Claret Jug two weeks ago, arrived at the course in casual wear (the man who specializes in the flop shot is clearly a fan of the flip flop), to sign up for the season?s final major.
mickelsoncasual_medium.gif

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
That shit looks like it was filmed for a movie or something. So weird to see such a professional shot for a guy looking so casual.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
So after the cut who does everyone like to win? I think Dufner breaks through and wins his first major this time.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Still looking Adam Scott at this point. Dufner just had the round of his life, don't think he will follow up well. Furyk looks good too.

Edit fuck kuchar as well

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Dufner did have the round of his life.. but the reason I like him is he is VERY steady. He doesn't make many mistakes and he rarely beats himself.