FedEx Cup

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
15 yards makes a big difference for the guys who now cant reach the slope. The soft conditions are making it seem worse than it is atm though I think.

I agree when it dries up a bit the ball will travel farther in the fairway.. and the fairway is wider now... but having to hit 220+ into that green with the water situated right there against the green? No thank you

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's a monster par 4. 525 yards.

The par 5 15th is only 550 yards in comparison.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Tiger on 13 at Augusta. My favorite golfer of all time, on my favorite hole of all time.

Feels good man.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
That... shot out of the pine straw...hurt leg, messed up back he committed to that shot and pulled it off. That is why he is the goat

• 1Like

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
lol, after that drive and watching him hitting off pine straw had me anxious as hell. He looked like he was anxious too

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
lol, after that drive and watching him hitting off pine straw had me anxious as hell. He looked like he was anxious too
I agree with the commentators... he decided he was hitting that shot and he knew it might affect future Tiger

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Can we confirm that having a mullet + mustache combo improves your golf ability... good grief

Edit: spoke too soon lol. Double on 18 but still a good score.

Last edited:

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
He definitely doesn't have that same stride he used to walk with. In the wide out shots he's been way behind the group walking down the fairways. Hoping he can still pull a negative score for the round.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Good round and certainly not out of it by any means. See how he comes back for tomorrow, cool he is playing regardless the outcome tho

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
All that matters is making the cut, the weekend is so different at the masters. And the course will play much more difficult as it dries out

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
He came up short a few times today after landing it in a great spot. Almost wonder if he wasn’t playing them to be a bit firmer than they were. Tomorrow is going to be windy so we’ll see who can keep it together.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
He came up short a few times today after landing it in a great spot. Almost wonder if he wasn’t playing them to be a bit firmer than they were. Tomorrow is going to be windy so we’ll see who can keep it together.

I think he was playing them to be firmer than they were. A couple of his shots I think under much firmer conditions would have ended up with uphill birdie putts Im pretty sure