<Bronze Donator>
Oh yes, very excited.
1649331966894.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Stoked. Also got Thursday/Friday passes to the PGA championship at Southern Hills next month this morning so hoping tiger plays well this weekend to convince him to play next month

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Tiger will play all the majors plus 2-3 other events is my guess. I’d be surprised if he plays the playoff events though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I love the Masters. Already seeing some really, really poor golf shots. Love it.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looking great so far tho. You can see he isn't walking all that great so hopefully he can get it up for 4 days.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
He just took 4 strokes from 50 yards at the 8th, and pulled one into the trees on 9.

Wheels might be coming off the bus. Hope not though.

edit: huge break where that ball wound up. C’mon Tiger, take advantage bro.

edit 2: huge F bomb made it to the broadcast. He might be back lol.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I dunno.. that swing off the tee at 9 he was grabbing his back a bit... I hope its not anything but his tournament might come off the rails here at 9

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Does look like he got lucky after the drive tho... he has a clear shot at the green

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
After all the concern he just hit a sick draw, which will always be his hardest shot going forward.

Khane

After all the concern he just hit a sick draw, which will always be his hardest shot going forward.

Accckkkshually. When you're hurt and are having a hard time turning on that front leg the tendency is to pull and hook the ball as your hands get more involved in the swing.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I don’t disagree that his *miss* could turn into a hook. But all of the broadcasters and analysts have made it clear that he will lean heavily on his stock shot of the tight fade. Probably not specifically because of the leg, but more of the pre existing back issues. He’s made it clear the leg doesn’t effect his swing, just his overall health and pain management while walking.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Those were 2 fantastic up and downs to save par on 9 and 10. If he can get to 13 at even... he should be able to finish 1 or 2 under for the day which would not be a bad score

Khane

Wow that change to 11

15 yards makes a big difference for the guys who now cant reach the slope. The soft conditions are making it seem worse than it is atm though I think.