FedEx Cup

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I wake up and apparently Tiger is in danger of being DQed cause of the drop on 15 that he took. They were investigating whether his drop should have incurred a 2 stroke penalty which would then mean that Tiger signed an incorrect card and lead to instant DQ.

*edit* Apparently he gets to stay but is being assessed a 2 shot penalty for that drop. Well it just got harder for him to win even if he goes low today.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Tiger putts better than anyone. His score from yesterday came from drives in the fairway.

EDIT wow .... penalties are fucking everyone.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If we all pitch in for a plane ticket I will fly down to Augusta and murder the guy yelling REDONKULOUS in the crowd.

For the greater good.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I didnt get to watch any action today, out shopping for a upcoming trip. Still haven't checked the leader board. Normally golf channel runs the repeat but yet so far.
frown.png

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Holy shit that putt by Scott.. and that 2nd shot by Angel.... god damn some clutch shit going on right now

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looking forward to this weekend. The Players is one of my favorites of the year. TPC Sawgrass is just fucking mean.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Looking forward to this weekend. The Players is one of my favorites of the year. TPC Sawgrass is just fucking mean.
Been talking about a potential trip down to play at Sawgrass... It's nearby to some MMO friends who also golf so it'd be fairly convenient. I've heard going shortly before or after the tournament means the course will be unplayable for non-pro/phenomenal golfers so we're planning more towards September.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
$410 according to website, lol. But the hotels offer packages periodically in the offseason that includes (really iphone, in Kurds?) 2 rounds and 3 nights for like $500. Can't go wrong.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Final pairing with Sergio and Tiger, Tiger is 6-0 vs Sergio. He has also won the tournament all 6 times.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Going to be a good Sunday. Hopefully can sneak it onto the TV while hanging out with the mom.

EDIT Looking at the forecast might be a good Monday,

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
After 14 I can't believe Tiger won. I honestly thought Sergio would beat him this time.