FedEx Cup

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
After the tour championship last year to get a taste and now the Masters. I'm not doubting he has to ability to overtake Jack at all anymore.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
My man ate his wheaties this morning. Great tourney

C92F2461-62C3-43DC-8954-EC1F509E323F.jpeg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What a Sunday Funday.

Tiger & GoT.

Props to Tiger. What a redemption story, man oh man.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What year is this? Wow, after yesterday I was happy that he may be able to hold onto a top 5 finish but here we are and he gets his 5th jacket. Good for him and GREAT for Golf.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Haven't been able to watch much this weekend but hard to see how Brooks won't win back to back PGA Championships.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah Koepka is lapping the field. They always say you can't win on thursday/friday... but when you shoot 63/65 at a major to open it.... you win it

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Good job by Woodland to get the win today. I was hoping for Koepka to pull off the three-peat.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
My boy Wolff is going to take the golf world by storm in the next few years. Most outrageous swing I've maybe ever seen (even steeper than Furyks!), but his power and compression into his drives and irons is off the charts. That he's an Okie State kid is just icing on the cake.

In fact, I would bet $ he wins a major before Rickie does

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I’m not even sure Fowler will anymore. He seems like he’s happy just banging Stokke (who wouldn’t be?)

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I agree, he doesn't seem to have that extra gear (drive, I gotta prove it to somebody etc) that the really special players seem to have. He's got a great life, is consistently in the top 10 in earnings, has extremely lucrative sponsorship deals and is engaged to a 10/10. He seems like he's having a great time - He's a lot more consistent than Charles Howell III, but his popularity with the fans and ability remind me of Chuck a ton when he first got on tour. Howell has had a great career, but he never really reached the levels people thought he'd reach when he first arrived.

Wolff on the other hand, has balls of steel and seems to thrive under pressure. Watching him last two years at OSU, and a few of the pro tournaments he's ready for the pressure today. He's the best college golfer I've ever seen at Okie State, and his Eagle putt Sunday with Dechambeau already in the clubhouse waiting was just a taste of what he's done all year for OSU. He also seems to take EVERYTHING personally and plays with a chip on his shoulder because of his swing. If he doesn't have a meteoric rise up the rankings ala Rory years ago, JT, Spieth a few years back etc I'll be very surprised.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The Open website stream isn't working for me, it just hangs at initialization. Anyone got an alternative streaming service to watch this?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
nbc gold if you paid for it? Or Golf Channel if you have that in your TV package.

Edit: Tiger yanks it left off first tee, grimaces, and then dumps it into bunker on second shot....

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Duval.... Rory.....

Fairly auspicious start by some of these guys. Duval hit the wrong ball!!!