Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He8fYiI.png

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Just set up Memu for TMR farming. Starting with a no Lapis refill macro to make sure it works, and also because I'm thinking I want to save Lapis for the Orlandu banner since Agrias might return on it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just set up Memu for TMR farming. Starting with a no Lapis refill macro to make sure it works, and also because I'm thinking I want to save Lapis for the Orlandu banner since Agrias might return on it.
I play on Memu (Android) and on iOS. Memu is for TMR farming and some quick battles, iOS is for when I'm at work/doing arena/etc. I'm mostly F2P, and I have most of my mythril on iOS. I collect arena rewards, the daily quest rewards, and some mission rewards on Memu (usually) to build up a pool for energy refreshes. At least this way I can separate the two pools (and I only risk blowing what I have on Memu).

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I saved all my tickets from the holiday events, I have 48 stored up right now. Dark Fina seems pretty good and other than Exdeath I don't have another strong magic dealer. I think I'll burn through some tickets to try and get her....worth it?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How many Exdeath do you have? I don't think it's worth it, she's not enough of an upgrade and a 5 star base is never a realistic chase.

fris

Vyemm Raider
I have 5 exdeaths i cant bother to level after my main. Physical seems so much more favored in the game. Plus, there so many more Physical tms that i have. I'm sure at some point I'll start tm'ing magic things

I was just over 3000 weekly rank in arena and leveled. Now just under 2k. Interesting that the range is basically one refill at this point in the week.

Murked

Enough for a full party of Exdeaths, but I'm really not into stacking the same unit. I have 2 Lightnings, but I don't ever use them both and wouldn't have bothered if she wasn't so rare.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Stacking units is the easiest way to build chains I'd guess? I use Lightning, Noctis, ExDeath x2, Refia in the arena and one shot even the whaliest teams.

Refia using a lightning rod, Lightning casting Thunderfall! (I did find a use for it afterall!) and so on.

I mean, yeah, Dark Fina is better, but for what? Arena? It's already so easy I don't see the use of spending resources on the low chance you get her especially when future banners will certainly have units you want for PVE.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, to make a caster good you're going to have to run a full set of TMs for them and its totally unnecessary where they are already strong, Arena. Otherwise you're likely better off going physical in pve still. I just don't see the point. I mean, sure, I wouldn't kick Dark Fina out of bed for eating crackers or anything.

Murked

Yea, you are making a lot of sense. I still haven't invested into my MAG TM's yet. I only have 1 30% MAG and 1 Letters and Arms. Physical TM's just seem much better, and I like weapons/equipment.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Like they say, you can get much better results for less effort using physical. Mages are pretty terrible in this game outside of arena. You can stack Dark Fina up with TM's and dualcast ultima twice, for less damage than a just as stacked Gilgamesh or something, then she's out of mana.

The only reason mages are better in arena is because of evasion and cover, which magic ignores.

Murked

I guess it's cuz my physical teams are pretty stacked. I'm considering working on a 3rd Blade Mastery/Sakurafubuki, and more Bracers cuz they are good. Currently working on Ring of Lucii, Aegis, Bracer, and 2nd Dualcast. I think I have about 60% in Moogles saved up, haven't decided where to use them.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ring of Lucii is a good choice. Give your tank 2x Lucii, Vampire Cloak, and Cyan's Evade for +70% evasion!

Soon, we're getting a unit with a stackable evade materia TM, and after that, 100% evasion is possible on any unit with 2x lucii, vampire cloak, and 4x 10% evade materia. Talk about breaking the game...

Assuming they stack. Reddit makes it sound like it does, but I don't have all that to test.

Murked

Well I doubt I'll get a 2nd Noctis to get 2 Rings. I guess I could spend my 49 tickets on the Noctis banner to try and pull a 2nd one, but I think I'd rather have a new unit as that gives me more enjoyment than duplicates.

I just watched a Ziss video on Dark Fina and says she can get up to 800-900 MAG fully TM'd out. Only need 3 30% MAG and her own TM + Lordly Robe. I already have 1 30% and Lordly Robe so maybe I'll pull for her and hope that magic users get more love lol.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I plugged in stats of Dark Fina w/ BIS gear and Gilgamesh w/ BIS gear into a spreadsheet, and their damage is surprisingly close, with Fina doing about 6% more damage per turn with dualcast ultima. Noctis actually deals more damage with Warp Break (single target), but I'm comparing AoE to AoE.

With that said, Ultima can't take advantage of elemental weakness the way a weapon user can, can't use killer effects, and chaining ultima is next to impossible. Ultima also costs 120 mp per round, compared to Divider's 45mp per round.

Just to clear it up, don't think because Fina has a lot of elemental spells, she can hit a weakness too. Even on a target with -100% fire weakness for example, Ultima still does more damage than Firaga.

Summary: Wait a week or two and blow all those summons for Orlandu, who is superior. Both Fina and Orlandu banners are terrible aside from the 5* prize, so keep that in mind.

Last edited:

fris

Vyemm Raider
For those that use a windows pc with android emulator to farm tms, check out chrome's remote desktop plug in, works amazing. I remote in to setup farming. Then back in, turn off, and do my arena attacks.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Summary: Wait a week or two and blow all those summons for Orlandu, who is superior. Both Fina and Orlandu banners are terrible aside from the 5* prize, so keep that in mind.

Is Agrias not coming back for the Orlandeau banner?