Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
FFT is a farming event and they can't happen back to back because Mog King hangs around for a week after the farming ends. Ariana Grande thing starts this Thurs and there may or may not be another one-and-done banner the week after that. So that would mean the earliest date for FFT is 2/3. More likely 2/10 though.

Vinen

God is dead
Yeah. Fuck waiting. I'm just going to reroll until I get one of the aforementioned champions. Will just save up all my tickets and pray.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
You don't need to reroll to get started in this game. Sure it helps but I began my BE account with no units of note except a 3* Anzelm back in September, and now I've got a full roster of 6* heroes (including a base 5*) and can do almost all of the content in the game, and that's playing casually.

Vinen

God is dead
You don't need to reroll to get started in this game. Sure it helps but I began my BE account with no units of note except a 3* Anzelm back in September, and now I've got a full roster of 6* heroes (including a base 5*) and can do almost all of the content in the game, and that's playing casually.

My OCD fired off and I have nothing better to do tonight. Going to use an emulator to get this started.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
May have to take you up on your offer :(

Well if you want to save yourself potentially hours and hours of rerolling. They all have 10+ tickets banked and anywhere from 5-8k lapis. The units in parentheses are units that get a 6* awakening in the future but don't have it yet, italicized units are units that suck but have premium TMRs.

Free

Gilgamesh&Luka

Not Free

Noctis, Santa Roselia, Mercedes, Luka, Seven, Ludmille, Zidane

Noctis, Chizuru, Santa Roselia, Cloud of Darkness, Refia, Luka, Zidane (Terra and Garland)

Gilgamesh x2, Exdeath, Cecil, Zidane (Terra, Garland x2)

Lightning, Santa Roselia, Cloud of Darkness, Exdeath x2, Seven, Zidane (Firion)

None of them are advanced too far, so it's not like buying an account where there really isn't much left to do. The pay accounts all have the first character listed at 6* max level (or just shy), but there's still plenty of work to be done so it's really just getting jump started past the gimpy stage where your guys take forever to do anything. The freebie just has Gilgamesh at 5*80.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
You should really take him up on the Gilga account, or if you're inclined to spend money the Noctis account isn't too bad. The fact that they aren't far along in the story is a good bonus too. My alt account is like rank 35 and halfway through the Olderion.

Vinen

God is dead
Well if you want to save yourself potentially hours and hours of rerolling. They all have 10+ tickets banked and anywhere from 5-8k lapis. The units in parentheses are units that get a 6* awakening in the future but don't have it yet, italicized units are units that suck but have premium TMRs.

Free

Gilgamesh&Luka

Not Free

Noctis, Chizuru, Santa Roselia, Cloud of Darkness, Refia, Luka, Zidane (Terra and Garland)

None of them are advanced too far, so it's not like buying an account where there really isn't much left to do. The pay accounts all have the first character listed at 6* max level (or just shy), but there's still plenty of work to be done so it's really just getting jump started past the gimpy stage where your guys take forever to do anything. The freebie just has Gilgamesh at 5*80.

Sent you a PM. I'm interested in the first account.

Vinen

God is dead

Free

Gilgamesh&Luka

Not Free

Thanks again. Account was just a one dungeon ahead of where I was so it worked out well.

Is it worth buying all the items to upgrade units from the king mog and taking Gilgamesh to 6*?

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So for the next part of Zooldad, I think we get the next Fat Chocobo Shop. I'm planning to buy Holy Lance and Man-Eater Materia...worth it? Anything coming after that that would make me regret spending that much SQ? I could potentially pass on the Holy Lance, but I feel the materia is 100% worth it.

I also don't get all the hate on Ace...I'm having a lot of fun with him. I assume it's just because magic damage in general is not that great, but the fact that Wild Card is affected by Dual Wield + Killer Passives makes him do good ST damage. His LB is also affected by Killer Passives and does a ton of damage. Tri-Beam Laser seems to be his big skill in JP after enhancements, haven't messed with that yet as I'm not 100.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm planning to buy both man-eater and holy lance, yes. Unless you already have infinity billion excaliburs, having another source of light damage will be splendiferous once this guy is out.

cavelandu.gif

Thanks again. Account was just a one dungeon ahead of where I was so it worked out well.

Is it worth buying all the items to upgrade units from the king mog and taking Gilgamesh to 6*?

In the long term I would say your highest priority is actually the summon tickets. 5*80 Gilgamesh can already solo the ADV event vortex with divider, but 6*100 Gilgamesh can't do the same with pro. Since awakening GIlgamesh won't allow you to farm event currency faster, I'd make absolutely sure you got the tickets, then get the accessory and the dagger, then worry about awakening mats.

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You may not want to awaken him right away but you definitely want the mats. You don't want to be stuck at 5* for the next month because you cant get any more mats reliably.

Dont go all in on the 6k tickets anyways until you have the mats imo.

More importantly, you need good friends asap, not sure how many Twinklepants had on that alt account.

My id is 031, 264, 467

Go into options and change your account name to your rerolled name or at least put something about foh in your little spiel area.

Vinen

God is dead
You may not want to awaken him right away but you definitely want the mats. You don't want to be stuck at 5* for the next month because you cant get any more mats reliably.

Dont go all in on the 6k tickets anyways until you have the mats imo.

More importantly, you need good friends asap, not sure how many Twinklepants had on that alt account.

My id is 031, 264, 467

Go into options and change your account name to your rerolled name or at least put something about foh in your little spiel area.

Send to you. Current account name is Sammiel.

Where is the option to change the character name? I cant seem to find that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're lucky, there is a 2 week cooldown before you can change names but that was the only one where I remembered to change it at the very start.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I accidentally brought my TM farming team into ELT Academia dungeon.... a bunch of level ~20'ish 3* units and Noctis (and a 3* synergy friend, I think Trey).

Was annoyed at the mistake and was about to just give up, but figured why not at least try it.

Noctis solo'ed the whole thing....

fris

Vyemm Raider
Noctis is so op. With decent def, he can solo arena too. Yes, my salt flows mighty

In regards to arena, how much do people farm rank last few days of the month? Im hovering around 3k for monthly rank, curious how much that will change without using lapis to refill.