Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Paralyze was my friend in that fight. Here is a list of rarity and level needed. Keeping him blind and paralyzed just makes the fight hurrr durrr
Locke 4
Rarity.png
Rizer 1
Rarity.png
Cyan 3
Rarity.png
Firion 3
Rarity.png
Miyuki 3
Rarity.png
Leo 4
Rarity.png
Gilbert 4
Rarity.png
Chizuru 4
Rarity.png
Golbez 5
Rarity.png
Shadow 4
Rarity.png
Miyuki 5
Rarity.png
Artemios 4
Rarity.png

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
For extra fun, you can equip the new thunder shield from the latest continent (+50% thunder resist) on a unit junctioned to Ramuh (+50% lightning resist) which gives you a unit with 100% resistance to lightning (all of europa's special attacks).

If you do that setup on a unit with Draw Attacks passive (Leo, Russel) they will be targetted almost always every round, and get to be immune to most of the hits!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only/big problem with relying on debuffs is that they don't land consistently and the diminishing returns on a second+ application is massive. I use three Firions and it's quite common for me to go a whole fight against a boss without any of them even landing the first paralyze.

With barthundara--which doesn't even take a silver key, unlike the other bar_____ra spells--and a couple healers just in case you can pretty much just wear it down while taking very little damage.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
LOL at the mats needed for gravity rod. If this is how events are going to be handled then this game is heading to garbage territory. The new bundles are hilarious too.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
The August daily login bonuses blow too. I'm not overly impressed with BE's rollout. I much prefer Record Keeper.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Someone said they should be compartive to July's once you consider the 7m download rewards, but that is also stupid.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm farming at least one rod because it's the best magic item available for a very long time (not counting TM rewards). The amount of farming needed though is absurd. 1200 energy per rod. That's on average 12% trust mastery for an entire team spent in earth shrine which is now lost (or at least delayed).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm farming at least one rod because it's the best magic item available for a very long time (not counting TM rewards). The amount of farming needed though is absurd. 1200 energy per rod. That's on average 12% trust mastery for an entire team spent in earth shrine which is now lost (or at least delayed).
Yeah, the demon hearts are really the cockblock, because everything else is farmable or given. I'm going to try and farm up 160 of them to make 2 rods with.

Vorph

My ID is 257,571,609

Chizuru lead with sometimes Locke for stealing.

I gift everyday.
You're at capacity, but if you clear inactives out and want to add me (Firion/Kefka): 848,715,428

Also, LO-fucking-L at the mats for Rod of Gravity:
1 Massive Stone
44 Void Vessel = 220 Dark Cryst + 220 Farplane Soul
66 Litrock (FYI stealing with Zidane has gotten this every single time so far, even from the boss)
66 Earth's Core
80 Demon Heart (Drops from boss of ADV, so that's 1200 NRG)

Double all that if you want to craft two of them.

Guess I'll put Zidane (100% steal chance) up for the event and see if people use him to get litrocks.

Edit: Exvius Wiki claims that demon hearts drop from other things too, even some from INT.
Edit2: It's the footpads/cutpurses. They drop a heart, but are rare so it's not going to change the grind much. Getting 220 dark crysts is going to be a non-trivial task as well.

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
So I've got Exdeath and Kefka. As such I feel obligated to farm at least one Rod. What's the best way to do it?

Vorph

Grind ADV until your eyes bleed, and pray you get all the other shit along the way and don't have to farm for any of it too. Make sure you have a void vessel cooking at all times until you get 44 of them made.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Getting 220 dark crysts is going to be a non-trivial task as well.

Don't forget you can get these as a friend reward. With the facebook stuff, I get hundreds of gifts per day. A few hours of friend gift set to dark crysts will give you more than you need.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, crysts aren't gonna be that hard. Unless you NEED a wand now, change your friend item.

edit: Holy shit the last stage just wrecked me.

Last edited:

Vorph

Yeah, the INT round was rough on my TM squad so I had to switch to the main team for ADV. It would not have gone well otherwise. I definitely don't have the patience for stealing litrocks either, that's for sure. I've already got a stack of 99 and the drops + one Mug per stage will have to do.

Good point about the friend thing. I'm pretty much at FP cap since I'm too lazy to spend/fuse/sell hundreds of units so switching it up for a while is no big deal.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, the INT round was rough on my TM squad so I had to switch to the main team for ADV. It would not have gone well otherwise. I definitely don't have the patience for stealing litrocks either, that's for sure. I've already got a stack of 99 and the drops + one Mug per stage will have to do.

Good point about the friend thing. I'm pretty much at FP cap since I'm too lazy to spend/fuse/sell hundreds of units so switching it up for a while is no big deal.
I tried a dual exdeath squad with Garland, Lasswell, Fina and some random sub for ADV, and just got rocked. Any suggestions for a team?

Vorph

I'm doing it with Firion Firion Firion Kefka Zidane, all max. It's not *that* hard even when I was dragging out each round to Mug every enemy. Are all your units maxed now? I used Leo or some other good single target friend while mugging, but now that I just want it over with as fast as possible I choose Chizuru/Kefka/Exdeath/other unit that some whale spent a thousand+ dollars on so that it has 400+ atk.

Vorph

Apparently you can't edit posts after a very short period of time....?

Anyway, took a screenshot of Analyze on the boss, if anyone wants to save the trouble of wasting a turn:
HellsRider.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, my squad isn't max. I've got quite a few 4* and only a few 5*.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My trust mastery team handles the boss without much issue (though it's slow). I use Terra, Terra, Bartz, Kain, Luna.

Both Terra's cast banish (TM reward from the friend point white mage) which does 180% damage for 3 mana (he's weak to holy).
Bartz does barrage.
Kain summons golem on round 1 (lowers incoming damage a ton) then does jump.
Luna does silence blade.

The boss usually dies in ~3-4 rounds, and I almost never need to heal before he dies. If I bring one of those whale chizuru's with 400+ attack, it's over on round 2 most of the time.