Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I need to find some of them chizurus... took me like 8 rounds with my squad. No way am I doing that 80 times for a demon heart.

Fadaar

That guy
I got fucking shit on with my squad but I'm also in the middle of leveling up a Golbez and Artemios. I really really need two more top end DPS and maybe Roselia as a healer. Current setup: 5* Vaan, 5* Kefka, 3* Artemios, 5* Fina, 4* Golbez. Leveling Artemios and Golbez currently, Fina and Vaan are level 45 and Kefka is maxed at 80. Really wish getting Firaga on Kefka was easy, hate not having it.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I can do it but it's a slog. All characters 5*: Raine, Fina, Bartz, Exdeath. 4* Leo.

It takes forever it I'm never at risk of dying.

Nursty

Trakanon Raider
Did it with all 4* Lasswell, Rain, Fina, Chizuru, Galuf. They all ranged from lvl22-53 I had an Exdeath friend think he was Max. Took like 20 turns lol.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I cleared up some space on my friend list if anyone wants a Firion or Buttz. 548,647,199.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Bringing along a vaan friend for full break is a great option. I am using a sub par team for sure:

5* lvl 50 exdeath
5* lvl 14 kefka
5* lvl 80 chizuru
4* lvl 53 fina
4* lvl 48 krile

Kefka lands trine and then usually dies in a round or two. Fina and krile spam cura. Exdeath casts faith on guest caster or imperil, then limit break then firaga.
Chizuru casts atk up then barrage.

Guest vaan does full break then attacks. Guest caster spams dmg.

Cura spam means after round two or three I just hit repeat till it dies.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Why are you doing limit break with Exdeath? End boss is immune to dark damage and most status debuffs.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cleared out friends list again ID is 624,109,460. Have a Vaan with full break, trivializes a lot in the game.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Using Lasswell, Chizuru, Vaan, Fina, Kefka all maxed until I get a replacement for Lasswell and maybe a Terra/Fina swap.

In the process of maxing Trust with Hayate cause that Black Cowl is bonkers good.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Why are you doing limit break with Exdeath? End boss is immune to dark damage and most status debuffs.

Dmg is crap due to resistance, but the limit has done me right as far as landing silence and blind.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Here's my ID: 084,999,090

I keep it set to my maxed Exdeath. I keep having to prune inactive friends so I'm running low.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Vorph and someone else posted a quick-leveling guide for most people, but here's the breakdown:

Get a max level 5* exdeath friend or two or ten, make a party of just one person, have the exdeath spam firaga and your boost target do something. Most rounds are cleared in one cast, some take two. 30k xp per run. Easy way to get to mid 50s.

Fadaar

That guy
Vorph and someone else posted a quick-leveling guide for most people, but here's the breakdown:

Get a max level 5* exdeath friend or two or ten, make a party of just one person, have the exdeath spam firaga and your boost target do something. Most rounds are cleared in one cast, some take two. 30k xp per run. Easy way to get to mid 50s.

Been doing this since I started the game. Also made another account on my phone (main account is on iPad) and added myself to friends and been power boosting my minions. Also, going to clear my friends list of all the scrubs I added at the beginning. My code is 912,359,034 if people here have not added me. Have a maxed out 5* Kefka as my leader.

Also, is Golbez worth having as a second mage?

Last edited:

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is running through the adv stage the best way to farm demon hearts? I rarely saw the footpads in the others, but that last stage is still a gamble for me. Need 80 in two weeks? Hope they add more somewhere else

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is running through the adv stage the best way to farm demon hearts? I rarely saw the footpads in the others, but that last stage is still a gamble for me. Need 80 in two weeks? Hope they add more somewhere else
Yeah, that's my issue as well. I can't even auto the second stage, but I can just spam repeat rounds.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't have to be Exdeath either. Kefka is fine, as there's no xp stuff that requires Firaga rather than Blizzaga or Thundaga, and other mages probably can be subbed in as well with 200ish MAG and/or Doublecast. I only chose Firaga on Exdeath because it doesn't require scrolling and I'm lazy. Firion and Leo have Bladeblitz, which will also one-shot each round provided decent (~250ATK) gear. Barrage works too, especially with the ridiculous whale units out there, but I consider it a last resort because of how slow the animation is.

Golbez is pretty shit compared to Kefka and Exdeath. He's got Exdeath's gear restrictions but vastly lower base MAG.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I cleaned up my friend list and have some slots open. ID is: 810,713,756
I keep a level 80 Chizuru with 292 attack as my main.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Turns out the dark wizard, in the boss battle of the INT stage, has a chance to drop a demon heart as well. Doesn't seem to be 100% though.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So looking for some feedback/help.

Current team is 4*Duane(lvl 55), 5*Garland(lvl48), 5*Exdeath(lvl32), 4*Kefka(lvl 29) and the last slot is rotated depending on needs 3*Paul(max level), 3*Anastasis(max level), and 3*Artemios(lvl 36)

Figuring that is the best team I can put together, but my leftovers of note are. 4*Miyuki, 3*Luna, 3*Russell, 4*/3*Golbez, 4*Sabin, 3*Vivi x 2, and 3*Magitek Armor Terra.

Progression I've just started Kolobos Isle, Stuck on Colosseum A-3 Boss, and stuck on Demons Unleashed - ADV. Guessing I just really need to level my people up right?

Also does anyone know if the next set of featured summons are any good? Sitting on 17 ticket summons right now.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Levels are very important. If you're stuck on content, spend all of your energy in the experience vortex until your 5* units are maxed out, then go back to what you were stuck on. That should fix the problem.

The new units for the next banner are all strong. Warrior of Light is the best by far of the bunch, but he's also super rare like Chizuru. I'm personally going to probably summon maybe 1-3 times but that's it. None of these are ultimate top tier, so I'd not go crazy summoning.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user