Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

fris

Vyemm Raider
sad that this event is direct competition to tmr farming :( i must be full blown tmr addict

i blew 4 tickets, 3 of the 3 star guy. don't think i'm gonna bother beyond the daily 250 pull on this banner

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've been just screwed with work, haven't even had time to log in :(

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I get anywhere from 2.5k to 5k eggs per run of the final dungeon in fina's psyche. if both mfina and ev drop eggs, $$$$

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Where do I spam run to get eggos? Anyway I can combine Egg farming with my TMR squad?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I've lost a lot of feeling for the game so in "fuck it" mode I did an 11 pull on the banner. One Rainbow. Ramza. Mixed feelings about him. On one hand he's not the Ice chick or Orlandu but on the other hand his TMR is BIS for my Noctis and he gets super strong with enhancements.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Is it just me or is this Fryevia chick lowkey nuts? Unfortunately Ice isn't as good for chaining as Light (highest Atk Ice wep that Noct can use is the Ice Lance if I'm not mistaken) but her kit still seems amazing.

Edit: Just realized her TM is Ice. Good luck pulling multiple of her, though.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
my only time using her with a decently geared whale companion actually suggests that she's quite underwhelming. I don't think her passive DH bonus is nearly enough to make up for losing dual wield, especially since the vast majority of players wont have dual celestial gloves/ice rosetta to take proper advantage of it. Her shitty weapon selection (literally swords only) means that even with DW, your only offhand option is either enhancer or another fryevia TM.

fris

Vyemm Raider
ramza is useless right now outside of tmr. no one uses in party and won't until enhancements

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is it just me or is this Fryevia chick lowkey nuts? Unfortunately Ice isn't as good for chaining as Light (highest Atk Ice wep that Noct can use is the Ice Lance if I'm not mistaken) but her kit still seems amazing.

Edit: Just realized her TM is Ice. Goos luck pulling multiple of her, though.
Her TM is ice, isn't it?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
ramza is useless right now outside of tmr. no one uses in party and won't until enhancements

Enhancements are coming next week and seeing as how Ramza was in the first batch of JP enhancements, there's a very good chance Ramza will be getting his next week. Even if I knew for sure Ramza's enhancements were going to be delayed a couple months I'd still rather have him than Orlandu, just to be guaranteed to have Rime +2 when his enhancements finally get here.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Did a daily summon and 3 tickets and only got one Aiden (*3 Cleric). I really want Xon. Anyone have him that can put him up as their companion? I'm curious if Master Thief ability means higher chance of metal egg drops and if it stacks with Locke's Master Thief. Also, has anyone gotten a rainbow egg yet? Nothing but metal, blue, and red eggs for me so far...

Note: some of these recipes require the other equipment as materials. Basically, you will need an obscene number of red, blue, and rainbow eggs to get everything...

Last edited:

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
my only time using her with a decently geared whale companion actually suggests that she's quite underwhelming. I don't think her passive DH bonus is nearly enough to make up for losing dual wield, especially since the vast majority of players wont have dual celestial gloves/ice rosetta to take proper advantage of it. Her shitty weapon selection (literally swords only) means that even with DW, your only offhand option is either enhancer or another fryevia TM.

I think you can still build her quite strong even if you don't use any 5* base TMs other than her own.

Fryevia's Needle & Enhancer
Lordly Robe
Creepy Mask/Black Cowl
2x Ruler's Ring or Magistral Crest (I think Ruler's Ring is slightly better)
1x Dual Wield
1x Power of Creation and 2x Letters and Arms or 3x Letters and Arms

Obviously if you have Brave Suit and Celestial Gloves she's going to get nuts.

Vinen

God is dead
I think you can still build her quite strong even if you don't use any 5* base TMs other than her own.

Fryevia's Needle & Enhancer
Lordly Robe
Creepy Mask/Black Cowl
2x Ruler's Ring or Magistral Crest (I think Ruler's Ring is slightly better)
1x Dual Wield
1x Power of Creation and 2x Letters and Arms or 3x Letters and Arms

Obviously if you have Brave Suit and Celestial Gloves she's going to get nuts.

Fryevia's Needle x2
Brave Suit
Black Cowl
Celestial Glove
1x Magistral Crest (I cannot craft Rulers yet.)
1x DW
3x Letters and Arms

Debating pull for a 3rd Waiflandu for the shits of it.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Run Fire Shrine exploration (11 NRG) a couple of times with full clear and stealing and I got 13.5k and 16k metal eggs. I was really just hoping to farm up some Fire/Ice Megacryts while leveling Minfilia and Y'shtola. Seems like a pretty good ratio or NRG/eggs/megacrysts. Only problem is that each run takes like 15-20 minutes...

Vinen Vinen , do you have a maxed Fryevia yet? I'm curious how powerful she really is even moderately geared. I'm assuming her TM will take a little time to farm up to really max her out.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Xon's buff steal apparently works on bosses... Gumi done lost their mind. Don't let this banner end without pulling one.

Who needs Ramza's +100% stat buffs when you can just steal bosses +300% stat buffs instead. So dumb.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
My daily and 10 + 1 pull netted me a single banner unit. Aiden... I'll have to hope I get Xon on a daily but my resources are pretty thin after the Orlandu banner.

On a side note, are any of the egg recipe items actually good? I really don't see much beyond side grades.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't freak out about Xon, I guarantee it's a complete bait and switch. Works on current boss buffs but won't work on any future ones.

Or they'll change future bosses to have enormous base stats and shitty buffs. Which is just the kind of retarded ham-handed change Gumi would do.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm making both of the limit:1 items (cold snap, second knife) because why not. I plan to make a few icy veins as well (decent cold resist acc), and at least one of the others too. Event's pretty easy to farm and the materials seem common enough.

Edit: On second thought, I may skip cold snap. Seems pretty weak as an item, and takes a ton of materials.

Last edited: