Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vinen

God is dead
Aren't they time limited?

Doesn't matter. The rare summon banner can pull from all possible units inc limited ones. You don't need to tug on the banner.
Lani got Elza when pulling on the Dark Destroyers banner for example (Lani being another whale).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Doesn't matter. The rare summon banner can pull from all possible units inc limited ones. You don't need to tug on the banner.
Lani got Elza when pulling on the Dark Destroyers banner for example (Lani being another whale).
So it's possible to pull Tilith later?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Oh did dark destroyers overlap with the first BF?

I got popoi off of either the CNY or Valentines banner (cant recall which) and recently on JP I saw a lot of people pulling the limited SoM and SD3 units off banner.

My point in bringing it up was saying 'dear god I hope I don't pull Elza or Vargas'

Vinen

God is dead
Oh did dark destroyers overlap with the first BF?

I got popoi off of either the CNY or Valentines banner (cant recall which) and recently on JP I saw a lot of people pulling the limited SoM and SD3 units off banner.

My point in bringing it up was saying 'dear god I hope I don't pull Elza or Vargas'

Yeah it did. They overlapped. Lani got his 7th Elza on it... rofl.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Either would be better than Lightning.... the ultimate troll rainbow since she's totally worthless in today's game as a unit, and an entirely worthless TM on top. Most other "bad" 5* bases at least have a useful TM like Queen, Elza, etc etc.

Which means I'm pulling Lightning...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If anyone wanted to give JP a try, now's your chance. Free monday pull + free 11 pull on top of the 5k lapis you get to start with.

Have a CG Fina/Gladio/Runera if anyone wants it

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
They're wasting our time with a week of useless summer units... at least allows more savings for the FFX and FFXII banners which follow it.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
People so hyped for a shit unit that came from raid gatcha in Japan.
The HYPE is real!! ::RAGE::
I really don't think I'll use him either, but it is a free unit and I need to dump my excess cactuars into something. I have 100k raid coins left to summon and I've already dumped a bunch into useless units in case they are needed for expeditions. Does the raid summon banner disappear after maintenance on Thurs or Friday morning at 1am when the new banners/events go live?

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The HYPE is real!! ::RAGE::
I really don't think I'll use him either, but it is a free unit and I need to dump my excess cactuars into something. I have 100k raid coins left to summon and I've already dumped a bunch into useless units in case they are needed for expeditions. Does the raid summon banner disappear after maintenance on Thurs or Friday morning at 1am when the new banners/events go live?
Friday morning I think.

Burn them now?