Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Nocello

Golden Squire
My assistant and I decided to do one final 10+1 for one last shot at Tilith. We both got her, he ended up with 2.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
My assistant and I decided to do one final 10+1 for one last shot at Tilith. We both got her, he ended up with 2.
Grats! You will see that she is totally worth it. I was gonna go all in if i did not get her from a daily. Pretty sure this is the last time we can get her ever again. I am just happy to finally have a mana battery on top of an amazing healer since i did not get Ling

Nocello

Golden Squire
Grats! You will see that she is totally worth it. I was gonna go all in if i did not get her from a daily. Pretty sure this is the last time we can get her ever again. I am just happy to finally have a mana battery on top of an amazing healer since i did not get Ling
Thanks. Felt like I had no choice but to try one more time for her. She felt like a unit you really didn't want to miss.

Vinen

God is dead

236132868886102016.png

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was camping for 2 weeks and missed the vision shards for Kelsus. Should I buy them from the mog vendor? I need 100 more....

fris

Vyemm Raider
I need 95 more. Few more weeks to get them however you get them. I haven't been laying attention

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Keep in mind if you intend to use Kelsus, it takes 300 to summon him, but 60 more shards to awaken him to 6*

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
It sounds like vision shards are going to be a regular thing to do summons in the future. I am sure it will be used for the design contest unit.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
There is more than 1 5* ex ticket? (As the game only displays one)., at what point level?
Bit bummed they did not award it retroactively :p

Vinen

God is dead
There is more than 1 5* ex ticket? (As the game only displays one)., at what point level?
Bit bummed they did not award it retroactively :p
It wrap around so when you hit 300 you go back to 0.

Edit: Found out summer units are in the Rare Summon pool. Used my second 5* ticket and got Orlando #6 -____________________-

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider
2 10+1s, elza
5* ticket, my 3rd gilg

that's 3 or 4 10+1s, probably 30 tickets, no tilith :/

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Was nice to log in to like 1200 refunded lapis from crafting slot update. The story unit trials were pretty easy, and I was able to one shot each boss (with a bunch of TM's).

Tried out the training dummy, and was able to do 4.5 million in a single round, though I didn't spend too much time with it because you can't bring a friend, so it's not as useful of a tool as I was hoping, since you can't really tweak a chaining macro or anything with the friend slot empty.

Expeditions are awesome, amazing addition.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Some other misc update tips:

Two new recipes added for completionists: Leather Plate (Town of Mitra, Armorer) and Frag Grenade (Lost Village of Marlo, General Store)

You can now filter gear by "Possible to Equip" which is AMAZING. The feature is mistranslated, but on the equip page, go to filter, scroll down to the bottom and on the Equippable category, select "Craftable" which really should say "Equippable". That will filter out all equipment that the current unit is unable to wear. No more scrolling through 500 weapons to find a staff for your healer, etc etc.

Another tip is that now it's mega easy to get the 1500 lapis from crafting trophies. You can instantly craft up to 999 items at a time, so set your friend gift item request to something like water crysts and craft 1000 potion / cure / leather hat, etc. They also use cheap stuff like hides or life orbs, but if you TM farm earth shrine, you probably have tons of those you regularly vendor.

The free esper reset is once per account, not once per esper, so don't waste it. You may want to wait until 3* esper upgrades release unless you missed a killer or something vital.

Expedition success rate is increased by unit levels for the higher ranked expeditions. There's now a reason to evolve units you may never put on a team just so you have a bigger roster to send on expeditions. The adventurer materia is incredibly strong (40% to every stat), but will take a lot of expedition grinding, so get to it!

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
have 91.4 on my olive, is it worth it for me to wait till end of month and put 8% into her then, or use the 10% i have and waste the % from the moogle?