Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Acct 4) Lightning, Rain, Firion, Santa Roselia, Ling, unleveled Queen, unleveled Refia, unleveled Dark Fina, buncha misc shit. 20 bucks

and that account dailied Reberta yesterday. DO EEET

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'll admit I wasn't too thrilled to pull Ace as my guaranteed five star. But I've fully enhanced him and geared him up and he hits like a truck. Timed right I can chain him with a friend Orlandu and they melt Mog's face.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vinen

God is dead
I'll admit I wasn't too thrilled to pull Ace as my guaranteed five star. But I've fully enhanced him and geared him up and he hits like a truck. Timed right I can chain him with a friend Orlandu and they melt Mog's face.

Ace is King.

Vinen

God is dead
Guy on Global about to get Ring of Domination.
1f32793696.jpg

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Wonder how much he spent to craft it.

I read that the devs at the Paris fan event said they're going to update Noctis eventually. Sure would be nice if he gets switched to the JP values (especially his TM). They could have just meant he will eventually get enhancements though.

Last edited:

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
Group setup question I currently run Noctis tilith WoL olive and fryevia and got them all at 6 stars and various levels none maxed yet

I also have rikku should I take out Noctis for rikku his damage just doesn't seem as high as olive or fryevia

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It really depends on the fight, they perform different roles.

Sounds like a generic answer, but it's the truth. Rikku is probably the more vital unit going forward, but she definitely won't be outdps'ing Noctis with equal gear.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm too lazy

My team right now is:

Lightning, Rikku, Chizuru, Beach Time Fina (?), Zyrus

I also have Shine, Illias then a bunch of 3* summons.
Spend the $60 on the double gilg account from Gavin, or buy the one he referenced earlier for $20. It's cheaper than trying to repull shit.

Otherwise, start over until you get someone great.

edit: Anyone have a recommendation for the trials? I'm looking for some detailed strategies for Gilg and beyond, since I've basically ignored them.

fris

Vyemm Raider
no

it's almost a given to make it to sub 30k for the 1 mogle. to get to sub 3k takes buring lapis, decent team, and really isn't worth the cost.

coliseum is easier than most of the story mode content.

Vinen

God is dead
Spend the $60 on the double gilg account from Gavin, or buy the one he referenced earlier for $20. It's cheaper than trying to repull shit.

Otherwise, start over until you get someone great.

edit: Anyone have a recommendation for the trials? I'm looking for some detailed strategies for Gilg and beyond, since I've basically ignored them.

Most of the trials can be cheated in certain ways. (Ling and Lightning can solo Gilgamesh for example with the right gear... I can do both).

Tiphares

Golden Squire
DKC and Luneth enhancements for the next round! Hype! Probably maintenance next week plus the Robot raid.

Edit: Was looking through crafting recipes and looked at abilities. Saw Mog Rise but dont have the white slate for it. FML i must have sold it when cleaning up the hundreds of useless items from raid summons. Be careful of that. 20% hp and 10%mp is pretty good for a free materia.

Last edited:

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
DKC and Luneth enhancements for the next round! Hype! Probably maintenance next week plus the Robot raid.

Edit: Was looking through crafting recipes and looked at abilities. Saw Mog Rise but dont have the white slate for it. FML i must have sold it when cleaning up the hundreds of useless items from raid summons. Be careful of that. 20% hp and 10%mp is pretty good for a free materia.

Nice, this means DKC will be the best finisher on global?

Vinen

God is dead
Nice, this means DKC will be the best finisher on global?

"Sorta"

DKC is not your typical finisher. Right now we only have access to DW and that is very difficult. You will need to properly time heals between his single target attacks. Otherwise he will die on his second attack.

Once we get access to TDH DKC will really shine.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Awesome we're finally getting DKC's enhancements, though I can't afford them anymore after enhancing Ace. I'll probably spend time in the gem vortex once I'm done with this mog event.

Super excited for the robot trial. There was much talk about Gilgamesh trial being extremely hard, but it wasn't too terrible. There's just as much talk about robot trial being insane, so I'm curious to see if this one lives up to the hype.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gilgamesh trial is extremely hard compared to the cakewalk trials that came before it. Robo is about the same step up from Gilgamesh that Gilgamesh was from the previous trials.

Although really, most of the trouble with Robo is the tedium of such a long fight and the constraints that the awful trial design puts on your party.

Vinen

God is dead
Gilgamesh trial is extremely hard compared to the cakewalk trials that came before it. Robo is about the same step up from Gilgamesh that Gilgamesh was from the previous trials.

Although really, most of the trouble with Robo is the tedium of such a long fight and the constraints that the awful trial design puts on your party.

Prepared to see if OTK is possible with BIS Frys.