Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
The Wiki recommends using Xon for the Dr. Cid trial. Apparently, Dr. Cids DEF/SPR buff is 999%! You will take pretty much zero damage while it's up. Thanks Sinzar Sinzar for the Ace. I used the same party setup as you, which was effective. Although, I wish now that I had used Xon and I could have basically ignore heals and brought another dps.

I messed up the esper kill on one of the story nodes. Ugh... is 65 NRG worth 10 rainbow blooms? I'm thinking not since you can buy 30 from King Mog for 4800 currency, which is typically 1-2 runs so 50 NRG tops.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I messed up the esper kill on one of the story nodes. Ugh... is 65 NRG worth 10 rainbow blooms? I'm thinking not since you can buy 30 from King Mog for 4800 currency, which is typically 1-2 runs so 50 NRG tops.
The event gives enhancement mats too at a decent ratio. Depending what level it was you planned to repeat, it may be worth running more just to farm it anyway. There's a post on reddit showing the rates for materials and which story zone drops which materials.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can't make it to the part of the fight where I'd actually start using Camille. Probably gonna throw in the towel and enhance a Chizuru to use as an evasion tank.

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, I just ran into a neat little feature....

If you're doing some difficult content and you have bad rng you can close the app (before the turn ends) and if you open it on a different machine (like your tablet or emulator) you can start over. Granted, you have to start over from the beginning... but it's not a waste of nrg if you fail.

Hope this helps...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Some raid events, the enchanted maze, and some mog king events give out massive amounts of megacite, but when none of those are available, I think grinding Phantom Forest exploration is the best megacite per energy ratio, but it's horribly tedious. Chamber of Gems is less for your energy, but it only takes 15 seconds, so if you don't want to wait for one of the events that give a bunch, pick your poison.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
the magicite vortex is only slightly less efficient than phantom forest, so unless you're a total nutjob its better to do that than phantom forest.

There's an exploration that's probably 3 months away (assuming they keep with the half a continent per month schedule) that really rocks the socks though. Lots of megacite and crysts, amazing rank xp ratio, and lots of transitions so with a little bit of reduce encounter you'll rarely get a fight aside from the boss.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
To really drive home the point that we should be farming this story event, here's what an average run of the 85 energy story dungeon gives:

pic.jpg

For comparison, a single T4 material from King Mog takes 30,000 currency, and at ~1,500 currency per 25 energy with +375% synergy, that's 500 energy per single T4 material. This story event gives 1-3 T4 per run usually, with a bunch of T1-T3 for free, all for 85-90 energy depending which stage you farm (diff stages drop diff colors). It's been "tested" that Xon boosts enhancement drops in the vortex by almost 30% (5% --> 7% droprate), so I'd put him on your team if possible.

Definitely drop the mog event and farm this story stuff if you're chasing enhancement materials.

Last edited:

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
About to get my Fryevia going, finishing up 3 letters and arms today, magistral crest x2 goes in the pipe next.

Speaking of the magistral crest, would two of them be enough for an account or should I plan on needing more? I also have an ashe's ring I could farm. I have Vanille x4 so I thought I would go to 50% and start fusing unless you guys feel I might need more later on.

583,007,851 is my number if anyone that's new around here needs a good friend unit or if you all removed me for inactivity. Currently I have my Noctis up with 845 attack, dragon slayer equipped for the mog event. Will be switching to Fryevia when I get those crests farmed up.

Vinen

God is dead
About to get my Fryevia going, finishing up 3 letters and arms today, magistral crest x2 goes in the pipe next.

Speaking of the magistral crest, would two of them be enough for an account or should I plan on needing more? I also have an ashe's ring I could farm. I have Vanille x4 so I thought I would go to 50% and start fusing unless you guys feel I might need more later on.

583,007,851 is my number if anyone that's new around here needs a good friend unit or if you all removed me for inactivity. Currently I have my Noctis up with 845 attack, dragon slayer equipped for the mog event. Will be switching to Fryevia when I get those crests farmed up.

Vanilles TMR is the best mage Accessory TMR still and going forward for quite a while. I have 4 and have zero plans of getting Ashe TMR... its just plain not as good.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Request sent. I don't think I ever added you.