Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nocello

Golden Squire
But it usually seems to stabilize around raid level 24-26, even at the beginning. This one shows no signs of slowing down. Also, the raid rankings are not as ridiculous as last time or maybe I'm staying ahead of the bulk of the bots.

I take it back about Nox 5.0. The connection errors are fixed, but now I'm getting the same "Please log in again" error that others are experiencing. Pick your poison I guess.
Where's everybody ranked so far? I'm hoovering around 4k.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Where's everybody ranked so far? I'm hoovering around 4k.
I am hoovering around 10k. I have only missed 1 orb by 30 min, but i also have 4 orbs to use still. I keep it nearly full because of the constant raid level up. Once it stabilizes, i will start using all of my orbs as they fill. Dunno how much difference it makes, but it feels like the most optimal way to get coins/points.

Vinen

God is dead
Rank 2953 after checking just now. That's with missing I think one orb, and a levelup earlier today (so +4 orbs from the start of the event).

I'm like 10k. Missed a fuckload of orbs and am going F2P for a few months until I close on a second house.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Almost 48 hours of this raid (which only runs for 2 weeks) and this is my progress on the raid TM's (none finished yet):

pic.jpg

I'm having doubts that I'm going to finish both 9S TM's for "free", and at this rate, I won't even finish one. I may start saving the raid coins until after next maintenance, see if Gumi buffs the rates like they buffed week two of the old FF13 event.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I dont have Eve yet, but i have decided to hang onto all coins until the end; primarily because of unit/material space.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm at 9k but that's only because of the 2b bug. I'm doing ok on TMs but they've given me 6 beast lord moogles and that's the only unit I don't own.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
The difference between having an actual chainer and not is massive. Tidus is hard as hell to pull off perfect 47 string chains with but even partial chains are doing serious damage.

I can't kill the robot in one turn but I can do it in two. I'm using Tilith, WOL, Ace, Tidus and DKCecil. I take Tidus or Orlandu as friends and neither is better or worse than the other. Tidus chains with himself and Ace can chain decently with Orlandu. First turn takes him to about 60% and second turn finishes him off.

I should finish Brotherhood up over the next couple of days and that will be a big upgrade for Tidus. 65% right now with 10% from the raid coming and another 5% from relics.

Nocello

Golden Squire
I haven't pulled any raid coin summons yet. Sounds like the rates are really bad on moogles and cactuars, so I'll wait till the end to see if they bump it up. I finally beat octopus teacher last night. My TT is up over 700mag close to 800. Still not ready for robot trial. Need to work my Maxwell to use as the sacrificial lamb.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
The difference between having an actual chainer and not is massive. Tidus is hard as hell to pull off perfect 47 string chains with but even partial chains are doing serious damage.

I can't kill the robot in one turn but I can do it in two. I'm using Tilith, WOL, Ace, Tidus and DKCecil. I take Tidus or Orlandu as friends and neither is better or worse than the other. Tidus chains with himself and Ace can chain decently with Orlandu. First turn takes him to about 60% and second turn finishes him off.

I should finish Brotherhood up over the next couple of days and that will be a big upgrade for Tidus. 65% right now with 10% from the raid coming and another 5% from relics.

I know nothing about chaining with Tidus, however lots of people keep mentioning the magnification trick to get perfect 47 hit chains

Possible easy manual Spark chains on Android by only adjusting some settings • r/FFBraveExvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Looks like we finally hit the raid level wall. It will probably fluctuate between 32 and 33.

I think this banner is going to be the catalyst for the rainbow rate increase coming very soon. Just increase the gold rate and i will be happy. I have seen and read too many instances of people pulling over 100 times with no banner 4* to show for it.

The Android OS magnification trick works. I always perfect chain twins. Even see Exdeath meteor spark chains in arena, haha.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
thought i'd see how much damage i could get 3 Orlando's to do vs the machine

2 near bis orlandos (926 & 960+machine killer), 3rd companion 950-1016 range (never see one w/ machine killer)
was just doing Tilith for attack buff (40%) and WoL for Def Break (45%), and typically got around 5m damage.
added in fully awakened but naked ACE, between 6.5 & 7m

finally ability awoken Deltia, naked so only adding the 65% debuff:

11.8m

soon as Ariana gets out of expedition, i'll see what an extra 20% of attack does.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
Delita

i've only done Shield break currently. brings his break from 40% to 65%. He has Heal Break (which does Spirit), again going from 40-65. I'll wait till i have a need (and ability) to magic damage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user