Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Rank 40 so I only just started playing again. I don't have any great units with WOL at the top. 10+1 pull and 11 tickets. 2b 1x 9s 2x Eve 1x 210. 2b I'm not sure about since she sounds a bit hard to use. Will she be ranked high in unit rankings list for awhile? Not sure I fully understand the Hermit guys 2b unit review. Is it worth it to try for another 9s if I don't have any chainers? I have maybe Victoria if she chains. I have 20k lapis 50 tickets left. Main team about Firion 2b WOL Luka Victoria/Zyrus/Xon.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Rank 40 so I only just started playing again. I don't have any great units with WOL at the top. 10+1 pull and 11 tickets. 2b 1x 9s 2x Eve 1x 210. 2b I'm not sure about since she sounds a bit hard to use. Will she be ranked high in unit rankings list for awhile? Not sure I fully understand the Hermit guys 2b unit review. Is it worth it to try for another 9s if I don't have any chainers? I have maybe Victoria if she chains. I have 20k lapis 50 tickets left. Main team about Firion 2b WOL Luka Victoria/Zyrus/Xon.
I think I would stick to daily pulls for the next week or so then dump a little bit more into the banner near the end to get another 9S. If you do not have any strong melee chainers then 2x 9S trinkets is the best way to go. Plus, 40% damage mitigation on demand is gonna help a lot during trial bosses.

Not sure if I should dump trust moogles into 9S to get his TMR right away. Don't really need it for the raid farm team, but I want it for the Aigaion trial once I finish up another L&A or two for Fryevia.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I haven't done any raid pulls yet but I think moogle pots are in the rAid summon for specific units. So I wouldn't use any regular moogles until you're done with the raid.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I haven't done any raid pulls yet but I think moogle pots are in the rAid summon for specific units. So I wouldn't use any regular moogles until you're done with the raid.

I have pulled a single trust moogle for the beast Lord great sword from A2. of course I don't have her.

But yeah, wait till the raid is over and see where you are at then.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
36 tickets. Not a single banner yellow. Can't get motivated to play at all :/

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Yeah, I forgot about the raid moogles, but I have a feeling I might only get enough for 1 9S TMR. That was the trend during the Egg Seekers raid. Lots of Fryevia, but the Xon and Aiden ones were very rare.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
I need a little help on what my line up should look like. At the moment I've got a 5 dark veritas, 5 reberta, 5 zaargabaath, 4 vanille, 4 ilias, 4 king, 4 Amelia, 4 beach time fina, 4 grace, and a 3 Bartz.

I've been rolling with veritas, reberta, amelia, bartz, and vanille.

I just got zaargabaath today and I've been using Bartz because my best weapons are swords right now. I think I'll use a couple more tickets on this banner and dailies.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I need a little help on what my line up should look like. At the moment I've got a 5 dark veritas, 5 reberta, 5 zaargabaath, 4 vanille, 4 ilias, 4 king, 4 Amelia, 4 beach time fina, 4 grace, and a 3 Bartz.

I've been rolling with veritas, reberta, amelia, bartz, and vanille.

I just got zaargabaath today and I've been using Bartz because my best weapons are swords right now. I think I'll use a couple more tickets on this banner and dailies.
Definitely focus on getting Dark Veritas to 6* lvl 100 ASAP. He will be your main damage dealer and can chain with any Orlandeau or DV friend unit. You will easily clear most content except maybe some of the harder trials that require tank and heals. Next I would focus on a tank (Cecil, WoL, Earth Veritas) or healer (Fina, Refia, Luka) next and then Zarg. So your party should look like tank, healer, DV, Zarg, dps (Reberta most likely)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
That's some terrible luck :(

I've gone all in on a few banners and struck out before, so I know the feeling. It usually averages out over time though.

Vinen

God is dead
That's some terrible luck :(

I've gone all in on a few banners and struck out before, so I know the feeling. It usually averages out over time though.

100K Lapis
1 2B, 1 WIllheim

I have another 90K Lapis on deck for a future banner but I'll likely stop spending until my wife and I have completed purchasing a new house.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
That is why I always limit myself to 1/2 of my resources. I will never go all in on a banner. There will always be a work-around for whatever unit you are chasing; even if you have to use a 5* max unit. Look at the variety of party configurations that took down Aigaion. I saw one that used Vanille (enhanced) to reraise. Heck, even using Sakura for damage mitigation works. All of these "must have" units just make the hard content of the game easier to clear. Nothing released yet has been impossible.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
100K Lapis
1 2B, 1 WIllheim
Ouch... hopefully you at least got a few 9S !

I've gone all in four times so far on this game. Zidane's first banner (around 30k lapis and all my tickets at the time) and got zero. Then I went all in for the WoL/Chizuru banner, another 20-30k lapis and all my tickets, and got neither of the banner golds. Then later I went all in for Gilgamesh, including spending a bunch of cash, and finally got him, but that experience made me decide to never again chase a unit with cash, because I got into a "I can't stop now!" trap and kept buying more lapis until I got him. Finally, I went all in for Orlandeau (like 100 tickets and all my lapis at the time), and got nothing.

I've been considering going all in yet again for DV or OK, but my luck with doing that hasn't been so good in the past...

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I even spent 1/2 of my EX tickets, but not the 4*. Had one turn gold, but off-banner (Chizuru) of course. I suspect we will be getting some more from the next Fan Festa. They have set a precedence so I hope they continue. So maybe more EX tickets from NY and LA Fan Festas too. Overall, it seems like EX tickets have been good.

Last edited:

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
2 Orlando's, 1 with machine killer
WoL d3f break
Tillith buff
Rikku watches
Companion Orlando

1 shot, 4.2m on average

Will probably switch ace for imperial and Delita for def break to ensure 1 shot every time

Tiphares

Golden Squire
2 Orlando's, 1 with machine killer
WoL d3f break
Tillith buff
Rikku watches
Companion Orlando

1 shot, 4.2m on average

Will probably switch ace for imperial and Delita for def break to ensure 1 shot every time
Yeah, I don't even bother with Rikku. I'm using WoL, Tilith, DKC, Orlandu, Fryevia, and Fry/Orlandu/DV friend. OTKO every time.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Wow, this was just painful to watch... extremely painful... 21O rate up confirmed

Looks like it will be pretty easy to reach the 1.9m crafting item for the sword by running ELT, even if you miss a few orbs each day. The final 3.75m pot might take a while, but is certainly obtainable as well if you do not miss many orbs.

Last edited:

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Wow, this was just painful to watch... extremely painful...

Woah. That sucks I guess. But I mean, running the simulator, even if it's flawed, was intimidating as hell for this banner.

Just getting 2x 9s was averaging like 6 10+1 pulls.

Trying for both banner 5*s.... that's ambitious too say the least. Although I did a simulator 10+1 pull that came up with A2, 2B, 2x 9s, Eve, 4x 21O and three 3*.