Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ahh, nothing like settling in for another long grind session of rerolling FFBE! Come on Lightning or Luneth!

Crone

FFBEomg.jpg

My first reroll attempts today... guess I'm done!

Crone

If you have the patience, I would hold out for a 5* base like Luneth, Lightning, or Elza. I wouldn't even worry about CoD, it would be really nice to get one but like I said to the other guy rerolling, one of those three can carry you through content while you build a solid team around them.
So this will be my starting account. I was so focused on rerolling I really have no idea what to do from here. I'll just start progressing through the story and mashing buttons!

FFBEfinalunits.jpg

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
To clarify: you already know Luneth is top tier. Lenna is a great healer. She's become a bit obsolete with newer healers but she's a solid pick up. Kefka is a top tier black mage. Zidane is weird. He really sucks but his trust mastery reward is, bar none, the best.

Crone

To clarify: you already know Luneth is top tier. Lenna is a great healer. She's become a bit obsolete with newer healers but she's a solid pick up. Kefka is a top tier black mage. Zidane is weird. He really sucks but his trust mastery reward is, bar none, the best.
Haha, thank you! I have no idea that those guys were any good!

So it looks like I can slot in up to 5 people right away?

So Lasswell, Rain, Luneth, Lenna, Kefka? or Zidane maybe.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Don't use Lasswell or Rain if possible, and definitely put Zidane on your main team.

Zidane will contribute nothing to the teams power, but it's not a joke when we say Luneth can solo carry your team through the entire story. Having Zidane on the team means he's getting tiny advancements towards his TM over time, which is what you want. For the same reason, Rain or Lasswell on the team means you're wasting potential TM gains after every mission.

Luneth, Kefka, Lenna, Zidane, and keep summoning until you get another unit with at least a halfway useful TM and put them in the last slot.

Edit: I should mention though, Luneth isn't the powerhouse unit until he's promoted to 6* and has leveled up a few times to get his passives like status immunity, dualwield, etc. For now, you want to grind out karma to buy his 6* evolution materials, then grind out the experience vortex to get him to a decent level (or maybe just do the story, he should level over time doing that, just slower).

Crone

Don't use Lasswell or Rain if possible, and definitely put Zidane on your main team.

Zidane will contribute nothing to the teams power, but it's not a joke when we say Luneth can solo carry your team through the entire story. Having Zidane on the team means he's getting tiny advancements towards his TM over time, which is what you want. For the same reason, Rain or Lasswell on the team means you're wasting potential TM gains after every mission.

Luneth, Kefka, Lenna, Zidane, and keep summoning until you get another unit with at least a halfway useful TM and put them in the last slot.

Edit: I should mention though, Luneth isn't the powerhouse unit until he's promoted to 6* and has leveled up a few times to get his passives like status immunity, dualwield, etc. For now, you want to grind out karma to buy his 6* evolution materials, then grind out the experience vortex to get him to a decent level (or maybe just do the story, he should level over time doing that, just slower).
Don't even know how to grind out karma, or what the evolution materials are, or where to get them. I'm gonna just go through the story for now, and after I get my feet wet a little, see where I'm at. Will use that team you suggest though.

Thank you!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
One thing I'd suggest is you spend the next 8 hours farming cactuars. The cactuar dungeon closes after today, and it's a huge huge boost to xp.

You can find it from vortex -> cactuar dunes. You have to do the 5 then 10 energy ones at least once to unlock the 15 energy dungeon. Spend all of your energy today farming the 15 energy dungeon. It's absurdly easy, just bring any leveled up person on the friends list and they can solo it.

You will catch between 1-3 cactuars per run, which is 30k-90k exp per dungeon (or more if you proc a bonus while fusing).

Do the story starting tommorow :)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So this will be my starting account. I was so focused on rerolling I really have no idea what to do from here. I'll just start progressing through the story and mashing buttons!

No synergy between Luneth and Zidane, I'd keep rerolling.

latest?cb=20120826123355

Crone

One thing I'd suggest is you spend the next 8 hours farming cactuars. The cactuar dungeon closes after today, and it's a huge huge boost to xp.

You can find it from vortex -> cactuar dunes. You have to do the 5 then 10 energy ones at least once to unlock the 15 energy dungeon. Spend all of your energy today farming the 15 energy dungeon. It's absurdly easy, just bring any leveled up person on the friends list and they can solo it.

You will catch between 1-3 cactuars per run, which is 30k-90k exp per dungeon (or more if you proc a bonus while fusing).

Do the story starting tommorow :)
I'm able to do 3 different Cactuar Dungeons. Which one should I do?

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm

all three in order, after that do the end one( 15 energy) over & over

Crone

all three in order, after that do the end one( 15 energy) over & over
Yea, figured that out after I saw the energy costs. Oops. Thank you!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Grats! I'm working on two excaliburs myself, but I've been doing missions and stuff instead of grinding TM recently. Honestly, I'm not in any big rush to finish excalibur because once I do... I don't have any relevant units to equip it to, sigh. I guess Agrias can hit slightly harder when she fullbreaks or something...

Strongly considering going mini-whale chasing Gilgamesh soon, especially if there's a good lapis sale for black friday

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Managed to clear the trial with zero deaths via Murked... but I can't get enough esper orbs to actually summon diablos to get the unit :|

Bringing Refia/PCecil/Agrias/WoL/BCLid with Murked's insane CoD, but I can't fill the esper bar. Normal attacks the best for it? Or should I be doing barrage/cleansing strike? I'm sort of lost :|