Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Put exdeath into a party by himself and run advanced experience vortex using a level 80 mage friend (exdeath, terra, kuja). Let the friend mage aoe one shot each wave, earning your exdeath 32k exp per vortex. Once your own exdeath is maxed out at level 80, go back to storyline quests and aoe one shot them.

Zynth

N00b
Fair warning though, he caps out around 180 mana, just make sure you have a few decent melees for when you do the harder exploration dungeons. But he should be good with a max level friend, couple bosses will survive a few rounds if he carrying the whole team.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Am I missing something or is there no quit button to get out of the game? I can only get to the title screen but not out the whole thing.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Am I missing something or is there no quit button to get out of the game? I can only get to the title screen but not out the whole thing.
Depends on the device you're playing on. For android phones, or an emulator like nox, you hit the home button then just swipe the app to the side to close it, same as other apps. Likely the same for IOS.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What kind of auto features does this game have? A streamer said recently about Summoner's War, and why he liked it so much, because he literally can be doing anything else, and still play SW, because of the built in "auto" feature. I think someone was saying it has a similar feature as the auto mode found in the 3DS title Bravely Default? That mode was pretty legit.

I ask, because with kids, family, etc, the auto mode is how I can even play any of these games anymore. Appreciate anyone who can expand on that a little.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Autobattle is very basic here, it's literally just the basic attack for your entire team each round. If you're team is mostly physical hitters, that's actually all you really need to win most farm content fights. There's a few cases where you have to use magic (for example, those tombstone enemies take like 20 damage from physical hits, but like 20,000 from even basic nuke spells).

There's a "repeat" function which can be used to use a bunch of spells and such every round without having to manually do it each time, but it still requires some user input and isn't really automated.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Brave Frontier's auto battle system is the holy grail of autobattle... though that almost ties too far into the game in a progress quest sort of way.

The creator/publisher of BF is the same as FFBE, but the autobattle system is much more limited. You can certainly go through it quickly for trivial stuff, but it's not great for auto-battling everything.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bio Blaster is a really weird spell. (For those new to the game, it's the only poison ability that has a 50% chance to land. The rest of the Bio spells are garbage that only have 15-30% chance.)

I have the crafted version equipped on Lasswell, and I use Edgar who learns it himself. Despite the supposed 50% chance, when I fight Ifrit 2* Lasswell will miss 100% of the time on turn 1 and Edgar will hit 100% of the time. Siren 2* is exactly the opposite; Edgar never hits and Lasswell never misses. If I accidentally bring my Earth Shrine farm team, which doesn't contain Lasswell, then Edgar will always miss turn 1 and always hit turn 2. It's really fucking bizarre, but I've done so many 2* esper fights in the past couple weeks that I'm sure that it's not just a small sample size I'm looking at.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Just got this. Didn't know about rerolling, but ended up with 3 star CoD and Cecil so not unhappy, just a lot of leveling to do on those 2.

Id: 293538538

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just got this. Didn't know about rerolling, but ended up with 3 star CoD and Cecil so not unhappy, just a lot of leveling to do on those 2.

Id: 293538538
3* to 4* isn't really that bad. Get a few power friends and do the leveling trick.

Honestly, I think the hardest part is that the initial stamina is so low.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Put exdeath into a party by himself and run advanced experience vortex using a level 80 mage friend (exdeath, terra, kuja). Let the friend mage aoe one shot each wave, earning your exdeath 32k exp per vortex. Once your own exdeath is maxed out at level 80, go back to storyline quests and aoe one shot them.
So I've been doing this with the two high level friends I have, but should I wait at 4* lvl60 exdeath and work on the second exdeath, or just power through to the 5* version of Exdeath?

Also, recommendations for +MP stuff? Cat's Bells?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If you wanted to balance it out, you could put both exdeaths together in the party, and they would each get an equal 50% split of the exp. In the end it's going to take the exact same amount of runs to max out both whether one gets there first or they level together.

I have two Terra's on my team, and don't wear MP gear. Once you level shiva and siren enough, they should have plenty of MP for any dungeon or boss fight except extended super bosses like the frost dragon, and for those kind of uber encounters you want to rely on physical dps anyway and save your mages for healing/buffing. For exploration missions, I just hit autobattle and let the melee kill everything and don't bother with nukes.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
So the new units are out, and claim to be a huge boost.. any guesses?
edit: did 5 pulls, golbez, kefka, 2 3* dupes and 4*.. but it was the shit gladiator :p

Is chizuru worth spending more quest lapis on?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So I gave in and burned the 12 tickets I had on summons and got the following: 3* Bedile x3, 4* Anzelm (dupe), 4* Edgar(dupe), 4* Russell(dupe), 3* Krile, 3* Luna, 3* Leo, 3* Exdeath, 4* Exdeath, 3* Golbez. After getting the first Exdeath, I was hoping for a Chizuru, but getting one of them isn't too bad I suppose.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I used 11 of my tickets and got 2 kefka, golbez, and bartz at least. I also got 3 marias in a row and a 4th at the end... wtf. Debating if i want to keep trying for chizuru since this is the only thing close to a rate up we have had and i have enough lapis for 11 more. Think she is worth it if I already have Firion/Bartz who fill similar roles?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Having Firion and Bartz I wouldn't. When I started pulling I had Vaan, Xiao, Medius (a non tank with draw attacks, wtf?), Rain and Lasswell as my physical attacking 5*. I'm sitting on just over 10k lapis but I think I'm done pulling for now.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
So if Im just starting this/rerolling should I be using all of my summons after the tutorial to see what I get or save them up for some other time

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So if Im just starting this/rerolling should I be using all of my summons after the tutorial to see what I get or save them up for some other time
Depends who you get...

If you start out really hot (exdeath, vaan, firion, etc) in 4-5 summons, just hold the rest. You really only need 3 units to start with (fills out the party) because you get two mediocre units to start with as well.