Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'll probably pull a few times. Like most others I already have Lenna and Kefka though but I'd really like CoD, Chizuru or WoL. I completely agree that I wish Vaan had been on the banner over WoL but people voted stupid. When you get right down to it Lenna and Kefka were dumb votes too because they were so easy to get on their banners that it's shocking there were enough people without them to vote them in. Base 4 stars are rough though. I managed to get one so far and not even a very good one: Garnet (Lenna is better in almost every way).

I gave up on hardcore material farming for cakes. I got enough for the Summoning Tickets, the Shield for my Exdeath, the Mace, the Moogle and a bunch of the smaller prizes. There's still a lot I could buy but I just can't do the hardcore farming it takes to keep up with the flour demands.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I'm probably not going to try to build up a surplus to keep crafting the extra week. I'd like to get the rest of the tickets, the mace, and enough to buy a ton of gigantuars to level up whatever I get from the banner and then I'll call it quits. 100 cakes per gigantuar is vastly more efficient than running Cactuar Dunes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm using the full nox script with miranda, but it needs an hourly check to see if you don't get stuck by accident.
I can't use the auto hotkey ones, as, I have to do actual work which I can't do if it forces the window active/open all the time.
Maybe I'll work on a setup/server where I can remote desktop in for the AHK stuff, but that's taking it abit far for a mobile game.

As for items, I'm a bit behind, got the mace, about to get the shield, then just the tickets and leftover on cactii and I'm done.
For the facebook banner, it's tempting to daily pull, hoping for a Chiz, but since I have the other characters, it's hard to justify.
Overall though, it's probably the best banner yet.

Vorph

Lands of Plenty is coming back for a few days and with a new tier of sword (72 ATK, 8 DEF, Blind proc), so get to crafting Fine and Superior Blades again.

For the new Shining Splendor sword, you need:
  • 90 Broadsword (buy these)
  • 360 Copper Ore
  • 480 Lumber
  • 80 Cavern Ore
  • 80 Iron Ore
  • 80 Silver Ore
  • 50 Mythril Ore
(Knock that down to 60 swords, 240 copper, 320 lumber if you already made 1 Superior Blade last time around.)

I'm betting that Cavern Ore will be just as retarded as everything else they've done lately, but at least I'll have the swords ready ahead of time.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Doesn't seem too bad, unless it's one of the special ores per exploration at 15-20 energy each. Then it will suck ass.

Also worth noting, it looks like you can craft multiple of those swords, so for those of you who don't want to deal with the headache of TM farming, you can equip a full team in 72+ atk weapons.

I'll probably only farm one of the swords, since with Gungir, Kaiser Knuckles, Rising Sun, and Enhancer, my weapon selection is strong. If only I could land a Zidane to dual wield...

Vorph

Yeah, it definitely comes down to how many ores you can get per run, and how much tedium is involved in clearing Lands of Plenty-Pro. They might limit the ores to the point where most people can only get 80 for one sword, but I've got 675 energy banked for a rainy day so I could force it if it's not too time-consuming. It shouldn't be as long as you aren't full-clearing it for the xp, I hope.

My only TM weapons are 3 Gungnirs at 0%/3.3%/7% trust so I definitely could use the extra sword(s). I even have a Zidane but he's at like 6.8% and Luna is only 3.1% because TM is so goddamn retarded if you don't bot.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I have like 20 lumber so i might skip this. i am pretty much burnt out on the cake grindfest. This game is pure wasted potential that makes grinding vex thal keys look tame. They should be following record keepers format with nostalgia events with rewards for difficult fights instead of brainless repetition. The explorations could actually be put to good use by pasting in old FF dungeon maps for events.

Vorph

I wouldn't worry too much about lumber or copper. Lands of Plenty should still drop a ridiculous amount of both, so the cockblock will almost certainly be cavern ore alone.

Btw, once the event starts everyone should equip Charm Bangle on their friend unit. The effects stack.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
7 pulls on the Facebook banner. My first pull was Cloud of Darkness. The only other notable unit pulled was Locke. Overall I'm good with those results. I'll do half off pulls for the duration of the banner but not expecting much.

Vorph

250 lapis pull got me Anzelm, so I said fuck it and started using tickets... got Chizuru on the first one. About damn time RNGesus went my way. When I saw the gold crystal I was expecting another 4* Shadow or Fran.

As much as I want WoL too, I think I will stop there and just keep doing 250's until the last day.

Edit: Reddit thread is showing that Gumi is up to their usual tricks. Instead of the normal 30% banner rate, this one seems to only be 25% (7% for the 3*'s and 2% for the 4*'s). Guess that's even more reason to walk away while I'm ahead and just hope I get a CoD or WoL from 250 lapis pulls.

Last edited:

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I did an 11 pull for the guaranteed gold and it was a Rydia. I also got 3 CoDs which I wanted at least. I decided to do the daily pull too and got a Chizuru. Team is pretty much set now except I dont have a full break. I dont think I can invest much more trying to get WoL when I already have all the other banner units though. He would be pretty much perfect since I dont have a tank like Cecil either.

Vorph

I did an 11 pull for the guaranteed gold and it was a Rydia.

Yeah, that is such bullshit. Like I mentioned I got two 4* Shadows and a 4* Fran recently. They really need to bring over the JP update that made it so you could only get 4* base from a gold and 5* base from a rainbow. I'm trying really hard to not use my stockpiled lapis on 10+1's until that happens.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Used 5 of my 10 remaining tickets on an impulse. First pull was a gold gem. Kain... Got down to the fifth ticket and told myself that it was my last pull. Period. Gold gem Chizuru! Only thing I'm missing from the banner is WOL. I'd like him but not worth pulling any more beyond half price daily pulls.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I decided I was going to pass on the banner since I only needed CoD from the possible 3*'s. Figured why not and did a single 1/2 off pull and got Cloud of Darkness!

That makes my second 6* unit (not counting Terra/Kefka, who are half a year away). I'd say my team is now mostly set for a long time at this point aside from a strong tank. I have Amarant, who's kind of a half-tank, and technically Bartz or 6* Rain can tank with golem, and equipping the rest of the team with the camouflage materia, but I still REALLY want Cecil. Maybe he will have a rateup during the FF4 event, in which case that's where all my remaining ticket stock is going.

Fadaar

That guy
Did my 11 pulls and only real one of note was CoD (3* of course, but this weekend being cactuars is well timed). Got a few others to keep around for TM (Luna and another, forget who the account is on my iPad at home) and a Hayate who isn't that bad. Trying to put together a melee team to compliment my strong caster combo (Kefka, Golbez, Tellah, Lenna, Vaan though I'd like to replace Golbez with Exdeath or Terra) so I can have a team for farming explorations.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
How the hell do you have 4 Camos? I've spent somewhere in the range of 200-250K FPs and my only Montana is at 25%...

2900 facebook friends is a ridiculous amount of FP per day. I'm almost finished the gold level of friend points earned...

image.jpg

I only have 2 camo's complete though, with the third at 85%, so still a bit until I have all 4 copies. Long term goals!

Last edited:

Vorph

Ah, I stopped checking my FB friend requests once I hit 1000. Don't you find your whale friends get buried in the thousands of scrubs? I feel like that happens to me quite a bit now, even with filtering set to 5* units only.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I keep the filter to only 5* and sorted by rank, which helps some. It's not a sure thing, but for the most part, there's usually at least one top tier friend available to take. Even so though, aside from a new trial once a month, there's not much to use decked out friends for anyway. During that demon invasion vortex event, where you wanted a super friend every single time, I did have to blow 1 energy on earth shrine to refresh the list when no worth taking was listed.

As far as I know though, I can't really tell which facebook friends are the 540 atk chizuru's and which are the rain's with no esper equipped, so I have to just take the bad along with the good I suppose.