Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I saw some people talking about her on reddit. Does the song cast fast enough to be used on repeat?

Vorph

All buffs get removed before each wave in a dungeon. What I meant was does it cast quick enough to land before the Blizzagas go off if you use repeat on waves 2-6. Buffs like Focus and Cheer definitely don't; they have such long animations that you have to manually cast them or they take effect after all the units have attacked already.

Edit: Did the math on pro vs. elite. If I switch right now and do all pro until the end of the event, I'll still be able to buy everything I want (2x 6* mats, katana, shield, 10 quartz, 10 tickets) and I will end up with ~110k more rank xp than elite, which is about 5 extra ranks based on my current rank 56. Only catch is that it requires using 1-2 refills a day, which isn't a big deal since we're getting 150 lapis a day from event + daily quests anyway. Seems worth it to me.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm guessing you can't repeat if you use Sarah, but people having trouble were probably manually doing the commands anyway.

Zynth

N00b
I use Vaan in my group. He does full break on waves 3-5 and focus on 6. I manually set his command and re-blizzaga everyone else.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Sarah works well with that song. I have 3 heavy hitting blizzaga users (Kefka, Exdeath and a friend unit) and 2 weak ones (Celes and Laswell). The weak units are just for chaining purposes. But if I setup everything the first round I just have to manually cast Sarah's song and then hit repeat. That will clear waves 2 - 6.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This post was made by an idiot who had DnD set on his phone. Disregard.

Last edited:

fris

Vyemm Raider
Wtf. Todays update wants to grant access to manages phone calls and media files

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wtf. Todays update wants to grant access to manages phone calls and media files
yeah they fucked up and put up a note apologizing for it.

edit: Got shield, got sword... now do I try and farm Exdeath evo materials or should I try for tickets/star quartz?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well Exdeath's 6* is actually rated higher than lightning, but we don't know when it's coming out and it's possible 6* mats will be cheaper in the future. I'd get the tickets and quartz first, then go for a set of 6* mats and if you're coming up short on the last day burn some lapis on energy refills until you get the auracite you need.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok so I tried to update exvius on nox with google play instead of waiting for the apk, and now it crashes every time. Does anyone know how I can pull the data for my alt account to make sure I have a backup? I'd be pretty annoyed if it just poofs.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's broken on Nox with the patch. You can try another emulator (Memu works, I'm using it for now), or wait and hopefully another FFBE patch fixes it, or the Nox devs fix it.

If your alt account wasn't linked to facebook, you can't get that account without the device it was on.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
edit: Got shield, got sword... now do I try and farm Exdeath evo materials or should I try for tickets/star quartz?

Go for tickets/quartz, at least the first 2 tiers of each. Maybe skip the 3rd ticket tier if you don't have high playtime. Evo materials are cheaper in future events, and Exdeath has a while until his 6* comes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's broken on Nox with the patch. You can try another emulator (Memu works, I'm using it for now), or wait and hopefully another FFBE patch fixes it, or the Nox devs fix it.

If your alt account wasn't linked to facebook, you can't get that account without the device it was on.

Ugh sounds like all the auracite I had on that account is going to go to waste ><

Oh well at least it's not gone for good. Planning to either give it away to get someone into the game or sell it for like 20 bucks. Missing the katana for chizuru is a real kick in the dick though.

Vorph

There's 10 more days of farming and then 4 extra days after that to buy stuff before King Mog leaves again. Pretty sure Nox is broken because of the phone permissions thing (Nox pretends to be an Oppo N1, which is a phone and is most likely crashing because it can't really do phone stuff; MEmu works because it pretends to be a Samsung tablet) and they're going to revert that in the next version which will probably come before the event ends.

On the bright side, I think MEmu actually works better than Nox now. I've been having all sorts of trouble getting Nox to update apps and had to sideload APKs instead, plus Nox lags like crazy while doing the Blizzaga animation and MEmu doesn't.

--------------------------

Got 6* Lightning (still L91 :( ), katana, and shield so far. I really want to switch to Pro, but the unit xp is so much worse. Thanks to elite I got a new Kefka from 4* 54 to 5* 80, and am currently working on my 4* Terra along with finishing up Lightning. Once Lightning hits 100, it seems best to just finish Terra later on and start getting the rank xp instead though. I'd definitely agree that tickets and quartz should be the next priority after the equipment. There will be a 6* materials event with every 6* release, so banking mats ahead of time is strictly a convenience thing.

Daily pulls are trolling the shit out of me for this event. Two gold crystals in a row turned out to be Russell and Sabin instead of Gaffgarion. Even Alma dupes would have been better than that trash.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm saving up pulls for the next phase. For those of us without any full break, part 2 of the tactics event in a few days is a godsend. All 3 banner units are break users.

Ramza's the 5*-6* unit, so super rare, but he has -40% breaks that last for 5 turns (superior to fullbreak's -30% for 3 turns), although they're split into 2 debuffs (str/mag, def/spi). It will take him two turns to fully break all stats, but then his breaks are the best in game (currently), so he's the best support for a hard multi-turn boss battle.

Agrias is 4*-5*, so still rare'ish, but she has fullbreak, and both an 140% aoe (blitz) and a 300% single target hit (cleansing strike). Nothing too special, but it's just another fullbreak user.

Mustadio is the consolation prize, as a 3* base he will be very common from the banner. Still, if you don't have fullbreak, he at least provides the -30% debuff, though like Ramza, his is split into two different skills, so he takes two turns to get all debuffs up.

I'm going to pull until I get at least one of them, since I have no fullbreak potency debuffs at all on my roster.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm saving up pulls for the next phase. For those of us without any full break, part 2 of the tactics event in a few days is a godsend. All 3 banner units are break users.

Ramza's the 5*-6* unit, so super rare, but he has -40% breaks that last for 5 turns (superior to fullbreak's -30% for 3 turns), although they're split into 2 debuffs (str/mag, def/spi). It will take him two turns to fully break all stats, but then his breaks are the best in game (currently), so he's the best support for a hard multi-turn boss battle.

Agrias is 4*-5*, so still rare'ish, but she has fullbreak, and both an 140% aoe (blitz) and a 300% single target hit (cleansing strike). Nothing too special, but it's just another fullbreak user.

Mustadio is the consolation prize, as a 3* base he will be very common from the banner. Still, if you don't have fullbreak, he at least provides the -30% debuff, though like Ramza, his is split into two different skills, so he takes two turns to get all debuffs up.

I'm going to pull until I get at least one of them, since I have no fullbreak potency debuffs at all on my roster.

Mustadio will probably take Terra's spot for me to form a pure physical team, and if I'm lucky enough to pull Agrias she's definitely replacing WoL on the pure physical team just so I have a second healing source with Terra gone. She might even replace WoL on my balanced roster if only because bladeblitz+cleansing strike is a much better kit than bladeblitz+shining wave, although obviously WoL comes back in when his 6* comes out.

I don't actually like Ramza at all, but that's because I always built him as an unstoppable chaos blade/save the queen blade grasping monster, and this Ramza is nothing like that. Obviously I'll still be thrilled to get him since he's still an amazing hero but I'd be disappointed to waste my luck on him.

Vorph

Yeah, the next set is definitely better, but I was really hoping to get at least one of each of the 3*-4* units for their TMs even though I might never use any of them. Although, I guess Agrias should probably replace Vaan for the moment if I get her, at least for the phys team.

Vaan's 6* turned out to be shitty except for the raw stat boost too, which is making me wish more than ever that I had gotten WoL. Ramza would be nice but I'm not doing anything but daily pulls for FFT part 2 either.