Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Personally I think people who try to win on defense are just being asshats. The ones who do it to the point where their teams are actually dangerous are already in like the top 50 and there's not even the slightest chance of them losing the spot for the week/month (which again raises the question of why people spend like $50 a week or whatever to be in the top 100 instead of the top 1000 when there's no difference). The rest just put up a Cecil and are the reason why arena is such a soulsucking grind.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well if it wasn't for black magic and then dualcast being disabled in consecutive weeks, I'd be running 3-4 exdeath instead. Until we get a couple more 6* awakens I have more success using Cecil on weeks where I can't just dual meteor instagib.

After spending the orbs from my rank-up I'm ~200 for the week and ~160 for the month. Ain't missing that second trust moogle this time!

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Just got Golem Staff, and now arena seems to be a breeze. I'm sure it is different <3000, but I'm just wanting to hold sub 30k, which is now a cakewalk.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man, Gumi has really fucked up the Amazon version of this. All yesterday it was giving app marketplace errors, now today I played for a couple hours fine and then ranked up and it's been crashing within 5 minutes since. I play on my Kindle when I'm not home so it's pretty annoying.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pulled Gilgamesh #2 today (same thing... blue to gold to rainbow and out shat gilg). So that's great.

Zynth

N00b
Pulled Gilgamesh #2 today (same thing... blue to gold to rainbow and out shat gilg). So that's great.
FvGKYY7.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
Some people have all the luck ;)
Maintenance time, Noctis next! (is he nerfed for GL or not..)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hmm, Noctis looks good, but not ultra game breaking, which is how it should be. If I get one while doing dailies for Chizuru, I wouldn't be disappointed. His TM though is pretty good, especially if the counter works off both physical and magic. That's a lot of mp regen.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hmm, Noctis looks good, but not ultra game breaking, which is how it should be. If I get one while doing dailies for Chizuru, I wouldn't be disappointed. His TM though is pretty good, especially if the counter works off both physical and magic. That's a lot of mp regen.

They cut 30% atk/mag from the TM for GL in addition to some of his abilities

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The question is for those who get Noctis, will he eventually get upgraded to the JP numbers in 6 months.

I'm curious what kind of event we're getting for Christmas. The FF13 farming event closes in 2 days, and this latest story event was only a 10 minute single quest. I don't think they're going to have just dead time of nothing going on, but you would have thought if a Christmas event was starting, they would announce it.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Oh derp, I forgot about the maze. I mean, I knew about it, but I kind of considered it a typical event like cactuar weekend etc, not a featured main event for the week, but I guess that's how their going to run it (no complaints from me, means I don't have to decide which event gets my energy).

Christmas stuff probably starts next Friday then.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
First daily summon: Mercedes. First ticket pull: Chizuru.

Pretty damn lucky. A second Chizuru would be nice, so still going to daily pull for a while. Kind of want a Noctis too, so maybe I'll dump all my tickets on the last day. Only unit I "need" anymore is Warrior of Light, and he's still a ways off from his upgrade, so I'd have time to restock.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
25 tickets, 5 gold crystals, all 5 off banner, all 5 garbage, 3 of them Faris.

If I hadn't pulled a Zidane I probably would have smashed my phone against the wall.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Daily pull was Charlotte who I already have. Not sure I'll do any more pulls though. I'm not going to get Noctis and I have 2 Chizurus already. Mercedes doesn't seem good enough to go after.

I'm really hoping the Christmas units are good and not Halloween tier. I'd like to actually pull but these current banners are either bad or I already have too many units from it. I don't expect to ever get a 5 star base but I can't even try with the current banner quality and contents.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
So I lied and did a single ticket pull. No idea why but I had a good feeling and got a gold crystal. Pulled Mercedes. Done with this banner for reals this time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
First daily pull: 3* CoD... number 3 (insta-fed to #1 CoD)
Decide I really want a noctis, so I'm gonna blow all my tickets. First pull, rainbow crystal, Noctis. Done here. Time to save tickets for Orlandu. First time seeing a Rainbow Crystal without going Blue->Gold->Rainbow.

Now to decide if I want to try for more dailies for Chizuru's for her TM. Real quest is how many Chiz TM's would be needed... 3?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ideally yes, 2 for your Gilgameshi and 1 for Noctis. You need at least 2 Miyukis to go with them though.