Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Have PCecil #1 at 75.3%, Gilgamesh #1 at 74%... tempted to polish of Cecil to get the sword for the event.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's hard for me to hold back on pulling also. Not because I want DFina, but because I want Zidane/Gilgamesh. The biggest upgrade to my team right now is another copy of dualwield. I may pull more than I was planning on the FFT banner, just for the extra TM potential from offbanner units.

That's what I'm doing as well, I'll probably do the 100 dollar bundle plus what I have for Orlandu and hope for duel wields during the pulls.

I'm getting 5* crystals every now and again, DKC and Ramza this week on daily pulls. I'm not putting lapis into TM grinding until I have a duel wield in there though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have PCecil #1 at 75.3%, Gilgamesh #1 at 74%... tempted to polish of Cecil to get the sword for the event.

Except you don't need much dps for ELT Fina, you want to bring her down one threshold at a time. She doesn't put out all that much damage on a regular turn.

I'm not even gonna grind my 4th Zidane for now, in fact after I finish Agridatass (75.8%) I'm gonna stop macroing entirely until we have a better idea of when Firion's upgrade is due. No sense rushing his TMs if he isn't gonna be out til March.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Once I've got the TMs I want for my noctis, I'll start doing energy neutral macro'ing for MegaExDeath.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well, that was much easier than Gilgamesh was when we got him. A hell of a lot easier than Maxwell too.

I used Noctis, Lightning, CoD, Vaan, Refia, and Murked's Noctis. Vaan seemed like the obvious choice since he could break and Focus, but in hindsight he cast Cura twice and Noctis was fine for breaks, so Cecil would have been better. Plus he died on the Ultima turn even with like 5200 hp.

fris

Vyemm Raider
got ya

put "foh" in your info and i'll make space if needed. ping me here if i'm full or don't add

madmoosejones

Trakanon Raider
Question for those of you that spend lapis on macro grinding, what's your average spend for a full day and roughly how much TM do you net from running it? ( For reference I'm currently at 72 stamina). I am seriously considering switching over my TM farm to spend lapis for one set to deck out my Luneth but I don't want to starve myself of lapis in the process. There used to be a thread on reddit that had some numbers crunched but it seems to have been deleted.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
When I lapis refreshed my Chizuru from 0% to 100% TM, it took around 6 days, and around 7500 lapis with a TM grind macro running 24/7 if that gives you an idea.

I'd say it's worth it once you have a solid team, and at least 3-4 good TM's to finish up.

Edit: I was around rank 92 or so, so about 102 energy pool per refresh. At 72 energy pool, it would take you more lapis.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My problem is I'm rank 71 and have 81 stam... I'm waiting on a few weapons (and maxwell), but not sure that going whole hog when I have so little stam for refreshes is worthwhile.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Have a 736 attack Noxis with Excalibur and Diabolos equipped if anyone needs/wants him for the event. Have a few slots open and can open more if others interested. 124,201,283

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Wow... Watching Ziss's video to pull Dark Fina was painful. 600 pulls to get her. 7 troll Rainbow crystals. Roughly $1,500. Unbelievable.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I mean... it's a phone game? I have a hard time justifying pulling ANYthing currently since I have Cecil/Refia/Elza/WoL/Exdeath which lets me clear all content and PvP. I mean... why spend that?

Oh and Blood i sent you a request.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think you are just underestimating that some people have disposable income, and it's essentially gambling. Some people love to gamble and save all their extra money just to gamble. Pulling has that same feeling, so I would imagine a lot of people spend, despite having everything they need already.