Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

fris

Vyemm Raider
I just did it 6 man. Even then it wasn't a breeze. I don't see myself using the reward for doing it 5 man ever

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I st love st again. Had him below 5%. Setzer rolled a 1, 11, or 555 over ten turns in a row. Either of the god rolls would have won. But any strategy that relies on RNG is, inevitably, going to fuck me since I'm incredibly unlucky.

This trial blows. It's not even slightly fun. But then again neither is the game in general. I log on, do my dailies and log off these days.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Why's the robot trial so bad? I browsed the page on reddit, but it didn't look too terrible.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's a really long fight where you have to deal with him instakilling someone every single turn. Can't cheese it with evade, although a super stacked Wilhelm can tank it on JP, dunno if he can get his def high enough on GL yet. Targets your highest atk character unless your tank provokes it. He's also immune to light and dark, and counters thunder. You can kill the body first if you can outdamage the 500k healing per turn, otherwise you have to kill the left arm 10x, the right arm 3x, and then the body.

Took me almost 2 hours even with Ayaka who trivializes the instakill by having a DCable reraise.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Question: What will be WoL *6 BiS gear?

I have tons of stat pots saved up to max him out as soon as I awaken him, but I want to start TMR farming for his gear as well. I already threw Amelia in the TMR farm group because 49 DEF/SPR sounds pretty great for him but does not work with Shard of Genius so it will probably go to Amelia. I imagine it will be something like this setup geared toward high DEF/SPR:
Weapon: Staff of Wrath
Shield: Imperial Shield
Helm: Rider's Helm
Armor: Rainbow Robe
Accessory: Arsha's Talisman/Celestial Gloves?
Materia: Shard of Genius, Seal of Protection

With limited 5* base unit TMR's more likely will be:
Weapon: Staff of Wrath
Shield: Hero's Shield/Force Shield
Helm: Grand Helm
Armor: Vestment of Mind/Lordly Robe
Accessory: Arsha's Talisman/Defender's Bracer
Materia: Shard of Genius, Seal of Protection, HP+

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Why put Celestial Gloves on him? Get something more useful with higher stats.
I don't know. I was looking for gear with high +stats (+30 DEF/SPR looked good), but I wasn't sure what would be best. That's why I put a "?" on it. Maybe Soluna Band, but that is from a limited unit. Also, with his base stats in DEF and SPR of ~125, you would need an accessory with +30% in both DEF and SPR to be better, but that doesn't exist. You could also just stack HP on him too.

Vinen

God is dead
I don't know. I was looking for gear with high +stats (+30 DEF/SPR looked good), but I wasn't sure what would be best. That's why I put a "?" on it. Maybe Soluna Band, but that is from a limited unit. Also, with his base stats in DEF and SPR of ~125, you would need an accessory with +30% in both DEF and SPR to be better, but that doesn't exist. You could also just stack HP on him too.

I'd put Arsha's on him TBH then stack a % Spirit Materia as needed. +30 stats is really really low given the 20%-25% mod TMR that are out there and common. (See: Refia, Luka as required)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
arsha is the standard non-limited tank accessory

*edit*

Also, S2 Fina just came out today and she's a strictly superior Ayaka.

Mageling

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So I'm finally joining back into some mobile games. Is this worth picking up at this point? I enjoyed FFRK for a while but the amount of characters became a little overwhelming when I left for a year or so after the initial release.

Vinen

God is dead
So I'm finally joining back into some mobile games. Is this worth picking up at this point? I enjoyed FFRK for a while but the amount of characters became a little overwhelming when I left for a year or so after the initial release.

Just play slowly and don't get stressed out over missed content. Many of us can share very powerful units which can help you through some content. (I can build a few units that can solo certain trials, etc).

The power creep is going into full gear right now and the 1 year anniversary is the end of this month so there should be some good freebies, etc.

Mageling

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just play slowly and don't get stressed out over missed content. Many of us can share very powerful units which can help you through some content. (I can build a few units that can solo certain trials, etc).

The power creep is going into full gear right now and the 1 year anniversary is the end of this month so there should be some good freebies, etc.

Rad. I'll give it a try this afternoon when I have some spare time, thanks!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
acid rain is pretty much useless since GL is macro city.
I find it's extremely useful in the arena, especially on black magic banned weeks. I gave my copy to Ling, and with Ling's +75% human killer that works on magic, she usually does 999 per toxic rain cast, and every now and then you catch a high end team who thought it was a good idea to not wear 5 ribbons, so it's even better.