Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Alright then. I'll keep pulling on the CG banner. Got 2x Lid, Sakura, Jake, should manage another 5k or two before it goes away.

Whats the scoop with TM farming? Will they really ban you for doing it or just ban people who flaunt the fact they do it?

Afaik it's only happened the one time when it got established that it's technically against the ToS.

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
Hello FoH,

Been watching these forums for years but I mostly just lurk. Just noticed there's an FFBE thread so I thought I'd speak up. I'm no whale but I've got a good number of top tier units and TMs. Shoot me an invite if ya got room or need an active geared friend unit.

ID: 954.610.057
IGN: Blood
Units: 22 5*s OK, DV, A2, Fryevia, Lando, Ace, Wilhelm, Ayaka, DFina

Blood~

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Sent a request, always nice to have more forum buddies on the friends list. My lead's Crowe for synergy right now, but it's usually something well geared during non-mog events.

This event has been kind of a letdown all around. The farming is brainless, and the items on the mog shop are mostly bad. I'm almost done farming it already at least. Just need to buy a few more of the discounted 6* materials then it's back to TM farming for the rest of the week.

I hope the Halloween event next week is more interesting. I liked the event last year, and the pumpkin king boss was a challenge (for me at the time). I'm also hoping that maybe one of the 4* Halloween units will be a solid chainer.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Hello FoH,

Been watching these forums for years but I mostly just lurk. Just noticed there's an FFBE thread so I thought I'd speak up. I'm no whale but I've got a good number of top tier units and TMs. Shoot me an invite if ya got room or need an active geared friend unit.

ID: 954.610.057
IGN: Blood
Units: 22 5*s OK, DV, A2, Fryevia, Lando, Ace, Wilhelm, Ayaka, DFina

Blood~
Request sent as well.

This event has been very easy. Plus, the bugs and bombs seem way more common than previous events. I think I have seen 4-6 each day so far. Gonna be done with this faster than expected too.

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
TY for the requests.

I'm welcoming the easy grind. Might get to mess with Chamber of Arms. Just finished Malboro today, wife and kid left for the weekend so it's finally game time.

Molten Core Raider
Invite sent, thanks. Leader is currently one of the event 4 stars for another few days for farming then back to Fryevia.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
New update video is out. Halloween enent and units sound good. Looks like Illusionist Nichol will be a must have for Wilhelm support. Could also be good for full evade units.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Wish they gave more detailed info, like what their TM's are and such, but I guess we'll know all that Wednesday night.

The new Halloween event format sounds interesting. The wicked moon trial is supposed to be coming out on the 27th (based on the leaked stuff) but they didn't mention it in the video. Hopefully it's not being delayed. I want that new Rod for TTerra!

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was about to bitch that i cant even pull a fucking 3* on banner unit for synergy in this stupid event, but ended up ripping an ace so p stoked on that.

Its taking forever to get the shit i need only getting 600-700 hairpins per clear. I just wanna farm tmrs

Molten Core Raider
Im still dumping all my tickets and rolls into the Ayaka banner so Ive only gotten one of the on banner pulls so far (from the daily half off). Havent put much effort into the hairpin farming yet. May mess with it after Friday, should have the last of the tm's for my Fryevia finished by then (I hope).

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Finally caved and used the 5* ticket. Got Onion Knight and used the 100% moogle on him. Who should be my chainer now since I've been using 2B? They seem to be the same thing. They are my two best units but will I be able to use them on the same team? Also I can't log into my IOS account with 60k lapis. Its an old orignal ipad mini I've been using and it was a rough time.But I can't even log in now. Been using Bluestacks to get by.

Molten Core Raider
I'm sure one of the others can go into the specifics more than I can but to answer your question, Onion Knight will be your primary now, especially since you have his TM.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Onion Knight is one of the highest damage chainers, but to consistently perfect chain him you need to use a macro, and you want someone to use an Imperil. Dark Cecil, Fire Veritas, or Light Veritas would be a great addition to a double OK chain, providing finisher damage and an imperil.

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
Finally caved and used the 5* ticket. Got Onion Knight and used the 100% moogle on him.

Gratz on OK! Did you get a couple Pod 153s during NeiR? If so Mirage lets you chain any units that are equipped.

OK is very flexible with chaining elements. 2B can output more damage in the right situations, she needs time to setup from my understanding. Her modifiers are better than OK's AFAIK. 12K% for Avoid Attack vs 7K% from Onion Cutter. Least thats what FfbeChain says. You'll find many more OK on your friends list then 2B though.

I've been loving Ace, his awakened 3-beam imperils are super good and if he can pop his red lazer numbers get big in a chain.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Wow, that chain website is amazing, I never knew about it. Just tested it out on the training dummy and did 12 million damage on the first round using a macro it generated.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thankfully I have two POD 153. I've molded my friend list around 2B so I might use her for a bit longer. I see now how having a limited banner unit could make it hard to find the right friends after a few months.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Speaking of limited banners. I am getting pretty excited for the Halloween one on Friday. I might wait until Monday to see how good they are, but I will probably spend about half of my resources. I hope Grim Sakura is an OP mage. I am in desperate need of a 5* mage. And Nichol's skills sound amazing so far.