Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Ok so I've been playing this off and on for like 2 years and have no idea what I'm doing. I think I should be making some sort of mdps team.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I don't know many relics by their item graphic, but from the few things I did recognize, you have Yshtola BSB, Fujin BSB, Alphinaud BSB, and Onion BSB.

Those four together would be a solid magic team. Add in some other mage, preferably one that has a faith buff that stacks with Onion's and you're good to go.

Yshtola -- Curaja, Shellga -- BSB
Alphinaud -- AnyNuke, Protectga -- BSB
Fujin -- Magic Breakdown, Wrath -- BSB
Onion -- Power Breakdown, Fullbreak -- BSB

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh, the nightmare dungeons suck. I feel like I should be able to cruise-control thought them, but both the support one (CPU) and the Tonberry one are killing me.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Do you have a legend dived Ramza with shout? I used the support nightmare not too long ago to powerlevel a soulbreak I got for Irvine, and it can be cheesed with Cloud USB.

Assuming you have a dived Ramza, give him your best dps gear and a +40% or 30% damage RM. Entrust Ramza on turn one, use shout, kill the first wave of orbs. When p2 begins, have some other units disable the beams, have Ramza call in a cloud usb RW on the main boss, then have Ramza use some hard hitting support skills to dps the big orb (affliction break hits the hardest if you've crafted it, else I think fullbreak is best). You want to stick to support skills to dps with Ramza, since his legend dive gives a bunch of +damage to support attacks.

With the cloud RW, you should be able to take out the big orb before the physical beams respawn and win the fight.

I haven't done the tonberry fight in forever, but I remember that one sucked when I did it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nope. 4* vitality motes are the bottleneck :(
edit: need 70 more 4* vitality motes to unlock his legend dive.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The tonberry fight stop/slow the first one for medal and you can queue up a halting romba w/ tyro between the first and 2nd phase and then stop lock them. The tonberry king's attack increases with how much the tonberries moved which should be minimal/none since stats are higher now its easier to land those status effects.

The cpu I had trouble with at first because I was trying to follow the script and kill him with haywire attack/defense nodes, but again stats are so much higher now, just try and haywire the nodes once and then burn the cpu. In my clear I actually just haywired one and the other died to aoe and just burned him np.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I remember using Vaan BSB as DPS on CPU, he doesn't even have support 5. Tonberry was dumb but again I vaguely recall brute forcing that one too with some stop dances.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
The first two VI Tornents aren’t bad. I did the CM easily with Terra SSB2 giving her en-fire and then unleashing her OSB on the boss. The next level was similar except I wasn’t locked into n,y VI characters.

The Jump Start gave me some issues because of the debuffs. Paralyze and confuse are constant towards the end so you need to gear for resist or hope RNG goes your way. I used Rem (just a shared healing SB), Mog (BSB) and Terra. Rounded out with the ever useful Noctis and Bartz.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Bit the bullet and fully dived Fujin, rosettaed her weapon, honed raging storm to R4 and swapped Alphanaud for Papalymo (who hits Meltdown for 9999x3 after many buffs). Finally got Golem in ~27 seconds, still RNG dependant due to Savage Earthshaker... but at least achievement has been unlocked. So far have managed to sub-30 Fire, Ice, Earth and Lightning Magicite - Water and Fire are unlikely at this point so I'll probably need to aim for a few more SBs to complete them (preferably physical since I'm all out of wisdom motes).

Got Holy @ ~48 seconds, mainly for the white orbs to hone Curada (R3!!). Haven't given Dark a serious try but he did a number on me when I tested it out since I didn't managed to burst him before his 2nd black fang.

FF6T felt a bit too easy because I have Terra USB + Papalymo dived BSB - just need to remember to bring tauntaliate and you can totally ignore all the status effects.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Whoever thought fire-absorbing trash in a Torment where the boss is weak to fire is just mean. I wasted Terra's skills since Ifrit was hot garbage.

The Jump Start is farmable and easy enough, but FFV is easier and we still have a week on that.

Two days left, still need to pick my gem and CT relics:
*The CT list is not great, leaning towards Y'shtola for an S-tier healer who I can dive (also have her wall from two years ago) but I have so many healers and she doesn't do anything special for 30-second clears. Aphmau is a Yuna BSB2 clone with his MAG/MND stacking buff. I don't see the damage SB's getting much mileage. Anyone have great thoughts on the CT select?
*Gem select has so many goodies it's hard to choose. My ice team is my weakest but even with the best selection I'm not touching 30-second clears against Fenrir. My +element gear in general is lacking, gotta think that has more staying power than any BSB...

What did you bros choose and do you regret it?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Even better than Tauntilate, just give someone on the team auto-sentinel RM + the confuse/paralyze resist accessory and you can passively ignore all of the little guys and their status effects on the FF6 torment. I did the JS CM with Terra/Papalymo/Celes/Tyro/Relm. Both mages used RW Terra USB and just chained fire stuff (bsb cmd1 for Terra, meltdown for potato). Definitely one of the easier torments.

What did you bros choose and do you regret it?
I went Raines on the gem select, and don't regret it at all. He's stupidly powerful and mostly carries my sub-30 holy dragon kills, and he's a huge dps contribution on dark dragon, and he's still amazing in the rest of the game too.

For the tower selection I chose Larsa based on what people on Reddit say about the upcoming 4* magicite bosses. Supposedly they use a lot of status effects and some bosses you want to run double healer, so Larsa is very strong with his wrathable astra bsb. The only other option I was really considering was Sarah's BSB because she's a healer with bard5 access (Allegro buff) along with a magicblink, but I think wrath/entrust astra may be more widely useful.

I already have the other big prizes like Yshtola and Fujin, so that made the decision a lot easier. I still feel like Yshtola is the best general purpose healer in the game and anyone without her relic should pick that, but that's just me.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I had most of the top picks from the gem banner but I went with Tidus BSB for en-water. OSB users really need an en-element to take advantage of their OSBs so I took his.

For the second pick I went with nostalgia and waifu factor over logic and took Yuna’s BSB2. Larsa was the smart pick but I’ve wanted Yuna’s robe since it was introduced and never was able to land it.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Went 3/11 on the lucky, no dupes, but nothing special either:

Vincent BSB -- Radiant shield isn't the worst I guess?
Bartz SSB -- Passive +10 ATK on an A-team member never hurts
Rufus SSB -- Trash tier

I've been trying to sub-30 Bismark magicite for a while now, but I just can't seem to pull it off. Likely need to wait for Desch legend dive.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
3/11 here too

Luneth USB
Tifa BSB
Selphie SSB (dupe)

nothing too exciting. that Luneth USB's EX mode exploits wind abilities, but he barely has access to any wind abilities. i recently pulled Zack's wind chain and decided to go with Fujin BSB from the Crystal Tower pick, tho, so i'll still play around with it soon.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I tried multiplayer raids for the first time really last night. Between not having all the right roles filled and over half of them failing to connect every one it took me over an hour to get into a decent attempt before the game dced right as we were about to finish, another half hour and more of the same. So I gave it a rest last night and tried again this morning and faired a little better I suppose, finally got one done after about an hour. It is fun when it works out though.

This shit would be super easy and we'd knock it out in no time with discord. I think I'll hop in discord tonight about 8:30/9:30 cdt/edt and lets knock this shit out and maybe we can start getting together every wednesday for about an hour to knock out multiplayer content.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
This weeks MP battles were one of the harder ones because on an AoE fight, most players natural reaction is to bring their big aoe attackers, but the enemies each have threshold attacks, so when you AoE them all down together, they trigger their thresholds all at once and AoE you right back, usually wiping unprepared pugs. The fight's far easier with focused single target damage.

This shit would be super easy and we'd knock it out in no time with discord. I think I'll hop in discord tonight about 8:30/9:30 cdt/edt and lets knock this shit out and maybe we can start getting together every wednesday for about an hour to knock out multiplayer content.
Should be fun, I'll try to be there.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Having a little problem getting into the discord channel. I guess I need my pw here to link this account to the discord and I have no clue what my pw is anymore and the only way I can reset my pw is if I know my pw. Can someone send me a link in discord client? I'm Serum#1046 there.

If not I can invite ppl to a discord if ppl are game.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Well, me and Mures got the MP fights mastered. Wish more of you had shown up! Took about three runs because of baddy pugs in first two attempts!