Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Did two pulls on banner 4, and they were.... alright I guess... kind of. I of course got the tiny fucking bee because who doesn't love being trolled, am I right?

2/11 -- Vaan USB, Tiny Bee
1/11 -- Curilla BSB

Vaan's USB means I have all of his relics except his OSB, and his USB can be a decent source of non-elemental dps, so not the worst. Maybe I should legend dive him. Curilla's BSB is strong, and now I'm sure I can clear the 11 torment CM, so I'll be doing that tomorrow.

I really wanted Tidus USB, but I'll try again on the FFX banner coming up in about 6 weeks, since it also has his overpowered BSB2 and LMR on the same banner along with the USB.

Let's pray I have some actual luck on banner 5 in two days, because my draws this festival have fluctuated between meh and trashtier so far.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Silver lining of my pull was that yeah, it made the FFXI torment's doable with full CM bonuses. The D200 CM was mostly carried by Curilla's BSB and Ayame using Blazing Twinstrike / Hailstorm. For the JumpStart 3x CM I used:

Ayame (lvl80) -- Blazing Twinstrike, Hailstorm -- Shared Shellga SB
Curilla (lvl99) -- Power Breakdown, Magic Breakdown -- BSB
Aphmau (lvl99) -- Ultra Cure, Protectga -- USB
Squall -- Engulfing Twinstrike -- BSB2, OSB
Ramza -- Affliction Break, Fullbreak -- Shout, USB
RW: Wall
Video: Seeker and Dark Dragon Jumpstart

Started off with loading up all the buffs, using affliction break on both bosses to stop their annoying status spam, then I focused down the seeker imp. After he was dead, Squall decimated the weak to ice dragon with his BSB2.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Got Vaan USB, Curilla BSB and Ayame BSB. I guess my expectations are lower than most but I'm perfectly fine with it - dived Vaan was already a monster without his USB, so pretty interested to see how powerful he is with it... only problem is I have yet to pull a 6* Dagger for him :|. Curilla BSB looks interesting... since it is holy (which I actually need) and seems to have good synergy with Aegis Strike and Guardbringer. Ayame BSB is dope insta legend dived her.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Spent my mithril refresh stockpile on a pull, got two Reks BSB... what the fuck.

Going to struggle to finish roulette now :/

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I'm about a day's worth of roulette behind, which isn't awful. Did most of the VI event and some Magicites, plus I cleared the rest of the Fest (why did I waste stamina on Omega Tower normal AND hard so early?), but skipped the III Torment so will have to get that next time.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Yea my Roulette wheel doesn't look good... I really hope to at least get the Accessory and more motes with some draws. The knights have not been kind.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I finished my roulette last night, and in total I did something like 11-14 refreshes (didn't keep track of the exact amount). The accessory was our first (or at least my first) major paralyze resist item, so I'd say make sure everyone claims that before it ends, but the rest is non-unique.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
With the help of the event I was able to finish legend diving my first chars Cloud and Y'shtola. I didn't realize bsb commands counted towards your moderate chance of doubling combat abilities, so that's pretty dope.

I should have asked here first, but I think I made the right choice on whom to dive next between Bartz and Squall. I have Bartz bsb2 and usb and squall I have his osb and usb. I went with Bartz because of the multiple elements and now knowing the legend materia can double their bsb commands. Bartz's bsb 2nd command having what looks like a stacking attack buff because it raises attack and resistance, and his first command having a chance to double and it also increases spellblade damage made it seem like a no brainer. If and when it doubles does each one trigger spellblade barrage or would only the second? Pretty crazy to even consider you could have, what?, 12-16 hits a turn.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It sounds like you're talking about Bartz's BSB3 (his en-earth bsb? He has too many...) but anyhow, as long as the BSB commands are classified as the school of the LM, yes they can doublecast. Both of Bartz's BSB3 commands are classified as spellblade, so either can DC, but only one of his BSB2's commands are spellblade that can DC (the steal power command on his BSB2 is classified as thief, it won't DC).

You definitely picked right between Bartz and Squall if you don't have Squall's BSB2. The USB chase barrage effect can only trigger once per turn, no matter how many dual or triple casts you proc.

I think the highest amount of possible hits today would be 28 per turn (4 hit bsb command + RM dualcast, LM dualcast, LMR triplecast all proc with an 8 hit chase proc). Chances of all of those going off at once is pretty low, but it can happen!

If you combine Bartz + USB with a chain relic, the results are downright ridiculous. I only have a water chain relic, but Bartz can pump that chain to 50+ in 2-3 turns with all of his multi-hit effects.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Bartz gets absolutely bonkers with the 5* ability buff too, get full use out of that Celes 40% Spellblade LM.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It sounds like you're talking about Bartz's BSB3 (his en-earth bsb? He has too many...) but anyhow, as long as the BSB commands are classified as the school of the LM, yes they can doublecast. Both of Bartz's BSB3 commands are classified as spellblade, so either can DC, but only one of his BSB2's commands are spellblade that can DC (the steal power command on his BSB2 is classified as thief, it won't DC).

You definitely picked right between Bartz and Squall if you don't have Squall's BSB2. The USB chase barrage effect can only trigger once per turn, no matter how many dual or triple casts you proc.

I think the highest amount of possible hits today would be 28 per turn (4 hit bsb command + RM dualcast, LM dualcast, LMR triplecast all proc with an 8 hit chase proc). Chances of all of those going off at once is pretty low, but it can happen!

If you combine Bartz + USB with a chain relic, the results are downright ridiculous. I only have a water chain relic, but Bartz can pump that chain to 50+ in 2-3 turns with all of his multi-hit effects.
Yeah, you right. Its his latest bsb, didn't realize it was his 3rd.

Sounds sick, just got to get the 5* motes now.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I just got back from vacation which was poor timing on my part ;-) I was able to keep up with orbfest but not much else. I just got my first Omega kill. This late in I’m really dreading the next two.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Got my 3rd Omega kill. Very easy with people who know what they’re doing but terrible if you’re with idiots. Glad I’m not leaving motes on the table.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Getting tons of chips now I've mithril refreshed all the rewards, gone back to farming magicite to avoid the feels bad. Hit the absolute dregs of characters to level up too, only got about 10 left and they are all worse than Josef who I'm currently levelling... :/

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got my 3rd Omega kill. Very easy with people who know what they’re doing but terrible if you’re with idiots. Glad I’m not leaving motes on the table.
Damn, I was at work so I couldn't post (really need to reset my pw, anyway), I was going to see if a group of us could get in discord and knock it out since I could also use it. I haven't even looked at the fight yet so I was going to rely on what you told me to do in discord.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Here’s what I learned:

There’s two main phases. The first phase he uses a lot of really bug AOE attacks. Without wall, buffs and breaks these AOEs will one shot everyone. It’s critical to get buffs up and reduce his damage. In addition Last Stand is a huge help. It’s not uncommon to have 3+ Last Stand users rotating it. Finally he will periodically auto kill one person so it’s awkward to decide if you use a new Last Stand or not. Despite all of that you still want to take this phase relatively slow and get Soul Breaks built up. Then you push him to 50% where phase 2 starts.

Phase 2 starts when you get the notification that he has enraged. A timer will also start and if it hits zero he self destructs and deals 100k damage to everyone. But Last Stand will save you and end the battle. The problem is if this happens you lose Mastery. With that said once he enrages he also becomes vulnerable to Stop so it’s possible to keep him locked down until you kill him. Useful if your group is defense heavy to give you time to kill him. Otherwise just try and kill him fast during this phase.

I’m sure there’s a lot I missed but that’s the main mechanics. I used Bartz and Selphie. Bartz was my damage dealer with his USB and Selphie has Last Stand on her usb. I geared for wind damage since a lot of groups want Wind teams.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I was going to see if a group of us could get in discord and knock it out since I could also use it.
I can help out if this happens (wouldn't mind the 500k gold per repeat kill either). When I did it in pugs I brought Bartz with en-wind into USB + Wind spellblades, and Yshtola with stop, but I have a lot of other units I could bring to fill holes as needed. Post a time and if I'm available, I'm there.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cool, maybe around 10 eastern either wednesday or thursday? Can we get someone else in on this?

I have Cloud and Y'shtola fully dived and other useful chars I could bring/have a bunch of their shit would be Tyro, Bartz, Onion Knight, Relm, Celes, Orlandu, Tidus(if water chaining could be a thing in this fight) and many more, but those would probably be the best equipped.