Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Nice, beat Fenrir my first attempt back at magicites, took almost 1:10, but there was never really a close call at least, even with an unlucky slow. And I got an enkidu my first clear.

What was your team?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
What was your team?
Tyro Entrust battery battleforged rm
Y'shtola Ultra cure/wrath Mako Might w/bsb
Mog protectga/faith dr mogs teachings w/ bsb
Lulu Chain blizzaga/ the witch ability?(wasn't used) +significant ice rm w/ USB and BSB
Rinoa Valigarmanda/blizzaga +significant weakness rm w/ bsb
Can cut a lot of time probably if I can afford to start tyro w/ a bar(probably/definitely not an issue now w/ enkidu). Plus a number of things probably weren't done optimally as I was getting interrupted during the battle. And the unlucky slow was a slow hitting Y'shtola and Lulu, who were both wearing slow resist accessories. Spent a bar on Tyro's USB to cover heals just in case because of the y'shtola slow. I have no spirit and wisdom 4* motes so Lulu and Rinoa only have 1 2nd tier sphere completed each. Lulu was doing about 8k a hit with everything up.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You have really similar relics to me. I run that fight with Mog BSB, Y'Shtola BSB, and Lulu USB as well, but I use two entrust batteries. But one of my Entrust batteries tho is Edward w/ USB, so that helps Lulu pump out the damage. You should be able to get that under a minute tho, yeah.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I went 4/11 on the lucky draw, but overall I'd say it was a bad draw.

Yuna USB -- dupe
Cyan USB -- new, but shitty character that a USB can't save
Lulu BSB -- new, but very outdated
Tidus SSB -- dupe

The only saving grace is that Lulu's BSB is a +ice light armor that almost anyone can wear, so it's going to be useful on Squall.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i went 5/11, and i feel bad but i'm also a bit disappointed

Lulu USB, dupe, maybe the worst 6* dupe to get since only Lulu and Tyro can use dolls
Hope BSB glove dupe
Serah SSB bow dupe
Braska BSB, new
Leo SSB, new

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Nova Dragon FF9 Torment wasn't too bad for me since I have high FF9 synergy. D200 Cid Mission I went with Zidane (BSB2), Amarant (BSB), Beatrix (BSB), Eiko (BSB), and Freya (SSB). Freya died kind of quick, but other than that the D200 died fast due to unloading a lot of soulbreaks I had built up on the trash. RW was Rikku USB.

D300 Jumpstart CMx3 I took out with Zidane (BSB2), Beatrix (BSB), Eiko (BSB), Bartz (enwind SB, USB), and Ramza (Shout, USB). Wasn't too bad of a fight. Beatrix was the only person in the front row with a Major KO resist accessory for the hp=1 attack, while the rest of the melee used ranged weapons (Zidane throwing, Bartz bow, Ramza harp). I used a Cloud USB RW to burst down the boss quickly with Bartz and Zidane.

For speed farming the jumpstart for major summon orbs, I went with a holy dps team of Aphmau (USB), Minfilia (SSB), Beatrix (BSB), Cecil (USB), Firion (USB). I use Aphmau to keep giving aoe instantcast to the party, Minfilia does atk+laststand SSB then some breaks, while Beatrix stacks imperils and Cecil + Firion chaincast their holy USB's with Cloud USB RW. Boss dies pretty quick, as expected.

Videos:
D200 CM Nova Dragon
D300 CMx3 Nova Dragon
Jumpstart Speedfarming Nova Dragon

I'm not sure to be honest if I should be spending stamina farming Nova for Summon Orbs or Geos for Dark Orbs...

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Liquid flame down. First magicite I've taken down with a melee team instead of mage. Just sealion and bismark to go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Liquid flame down. First magicite I've taken down with a melee team instead of mage. Just sealion and bismark to go.

what was your team for this one? i'm having a hell of a time trying to beat Liquid Flame. its the last one i need to beat. my only relevant water relics are Tidus' BSB, Rikku's imperil water BSB, and Lulu's BSB.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Cleared my first jumpstart... not having to worry about lifesiphon, mako might, dr mog is pretty awesome.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Outside of Tyro and Y'shtola,
Tidus lifesiphon/omega drive bsb1/csb
Paine lifesiphon/twin water strike ssb/bsb
Onion Knight full break/boost bsb
Hope I get lucky and get that Ramza bsb later in the month, would make a big difference in physical teams. Once I get the remaining motes to dive Bartz I'll probably replace Paine with him to use his usb/twin strike. It takes awhile to get the dps going since I want to get 2 bars on Tidus and Paine(Paine's bsb doesn't have enwater).

Chris

Potato del Grande
What are the odds that Shelke needs 5* Vitality Motes to dive tomorrow, I can't bear to look. I really fucked up panic diving Minfillia to be an Entrust bot because I thought I wouldn't be able to beat Magicites without fully dived charactes with the extra HP.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What are the odds that Shelke needs 5* Vitality Motes to dive tomorrow, I can't bear to look. I really fucked up panic diving Minfillia to be an Entrust bot because I thought I wouldn't be able to beat Magicites without fully dived charactes with the extra HP.

I'm sorry :(

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Can we take a second to appreciate how f*cking good an entrust bot Shelke is with her LD? Could finally sub-30s Holy Magicite (was close though... better than my usual ~35-38s), and will probably test it on Water since I have been doing it around 33-35s for a while. She's definitely a permanent fixture in all my magicite teams now.

Edit: Damn that sucks Chris. Having her + Relm USB has totally changed my magicite game, I can imagine it being even more absurd with fully dived Noctis SSB.

Chris

Potato del Grande
My fault, I saved for all the offensive and defensive tools and ignored the speed tools. Sub 30 is bragging rights mostly anyway, just losing an orb each clear?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Extra two major orbs per clear for doing sub-30, which does add up over time, but otherwise that's the only difference.

Edit: I was too slow!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sealion down. Despite fire relics being supposedly plentiful, I don't have the best fire relics so I used my fenrir team, but swapped Rinoa for Alphinaud, whom I have his radiant shield sb and bsb. With r2 meltdown and valigarmanda I ended up using his bsb and aether command once w/ another valigarmanda before he died at the 55s mark.

And it took slightly longer at 63s, but bismark down using the same method with Rapha in place of Lulu. On to holy and dark now!

Picked up those Alphinaud relics when the event first came out and got to put them to good use now, he was in 3/6 of my magicite teams.

Last edited: