Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Anyone beating Dark Magicite and skiping ALL the fangs?
I'm not, but I changed my strat from raising the dead member to just leaving them dead and 4 manning the fight. Ramza uses his USB on turn 1, he then calls the wall RW on turn 2, then he dies to fang and I just leave him dead. To make sure Ramza takes the fang, I have Firion hit Ramza with Lifesiphon on turn 1 and 2, which always leaves Ramza lowest on life. I usually kill the boss around 35 seconds with this setup, so it's not much help if you're trying to sub-30. I plan to return to working on sub-30 shadow dragon after the FFTA banner, which hopefully improves my holy team.

Wrath generates more gauge than Lifesiphon, tho i'm not sure on the exact numbers.
Wrath = +180 soulgauge (+270 with +50% RM)
Lifesiphon = +150 soulgauge (+225 with +50% RM)

With AceStriker or Battleforged, you get 540 soulgauge with 2 casts of wrath (a soulbreak costs 500 soulgauge).
With Lifesiphon (and a +50% RM), you only get 450 soulgauge with 2 casts of lifesiphon, which is not enough for a soulbreak unless you take damage from the boss.

That's why Wrath is superior to Lifesiphon, since it's 100% chance of a soulbreak every 3rd turn, but lifesiphon might take 4 turns depending on RNG from who the boss attacks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Wrath generates more gauge than Lifesiphon, tho i'm not sure on the exact numbers.

Wrath is 180, Lifesiphon is 150. Under Ace Striker that's 270/225.

Shelke is the best Entruster with her insane Legend Dive (arriving in two-ish weeks) - haste and instant cast 3.

Aside from her, they're all pretty much the same. Faris is speedy and has good defensive equipment options.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just got around to doing the jump start battle w/ the two ogre magis. I hate that fight so much. Wasted too much time just trying to burn the red guy first since I have good earth synergy, but the magis sleep is too strong.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
My strategy was to go Summoners and AOE everything. The Ogres are a bit squshier and the trick is to burn them down fast. Once the Ogres are dead the Red Soul isn’t bad at all alone. Wear Sleep Resist accessories but be prepared because some sleeps will slip through.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, got it 2nd attempt burning the ogres first, but I wasted a good portion of my morning at work burning the main guy first only to die to the ogres.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i forgot to do that fight. you guys reminded me. just did it with:

Maria -- OSB -- Meteor R3, Meltdown R2
Mog -- BSB -- Multi Break R3, Hethan Frolic Sarabande R3
Fujin -- BSB -- Chain Firaga R3, Chain Stonega R2
Y'Shtola -- BSB + Wall -- Curada R2, Ultra Cure R3 (Thundergod RM)
Alphinaud -- BSB -- Valigarmanda R2, Bahamut R4

i didn't realize that Valefor would HEAL the Red Soul, so that ended up being useless.

i really want to get the FFT Torment Jump Start Cid Mission done. those motes would get me a lot closer to fully Legend Diving Squall. i'm debating pulling on the FFT Renewal banner... i've got a decent number of FFT relics already, tho, just nothing that helps too much with the JS. three casts of Orlandeau's OSB doesn't do very much with how huge their life bars are.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm REALLY tempted to pull on FFT Banner to try and get Cid's OSB, but it's probably better waiting for his banner when his Legend Dive and USB is released. It's 100% crit and 100% doublecast knight/darkness and on the same banner as the OSB. Then his Legend Dive is Instant Cast 3 and Permanent Haste. Sounds good.

EDIT: Fuck, that banner also has a Shout BSB for Ramza that also gives him En-Holy and a wrath command. May be worth saving for 4 months for it...

Last edited:

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Can't overlook the Onion Knight banner.

TG Cid returns to broken OPness. He isn't the first to get the new toys, but he doesn't mess around when his stuff finally gets implemented.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
finally quit being lazy and finished all the Nightmare dungeons (Omega Weapon was still pretty annoying even with power creep), and.... holy cow, not that i expected Magicites to be easy, but they are way harder than i expected.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hm, now that i have Edward's USB (+MAG/MND/RES, Haste, Magic Quick Cast 2), he might actually be my best candidate for a Wrath/Entrust bot, eh?

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
hm, now that i have Edward's USB (+MAG/MND/RES, Haste, Magic Quick Cast 2), he might actually be my best candidate for a Wrath/Entrust bot, eh?

For a mage team, yeah!

Mako Might with that buff and then off a couple wraths before entrusting another character for a full soul break bar.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
So because of the FF3 Enigma dungeons being open for nearly two weeks, I've got to the final party of 5 I need to level to 80 excluding cores. At least until we get Elena and Rude in a week or two.

Turns out that the worst characters in the game which I never got for relics for and have no useful abilities are: Yang, Sabin and Umaro. Ward is new but he is pretty shitty too. Kiros has Support 4 so he's OK.

tmp_737-Screenshot_2017-10-28-19-41-42132850936.png

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If you're grinding return dungeons for exp, the FF9 dog dungeon is better xp / stamina ratio (it's about 3 times better exp ratio than the sunday dungeon even).

Super good for leveling magicites too.

Chris

Potato del Grande
If you're grinding return dungeons for exp, the FF9 dog dungeon is better xp / stamina ratio (it's about 3 times better exp ratio than the sunday dungeon even).

Super good for leveling magicites too.
Yeah but I want to live my life! It's high xp/stamina but very low xp/time, I'd literally be pressing auto and starting new runs all day!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Very true, I'm trying to use at least 100 energy in the dog dungeon each day, but that's about all I can take.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I could only make it through 12 stamina in that dungeon before I said "screw this" haha

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
The III and VI dungeons are better exp under synergy anyway, if you have characters in those realms needing levels.

I've spent a fair amount of time in the doge dungeons. Topping out my Magicite, 99'ing my recent pulls, and shoring up a few important RM's (e.g., Vivi). It's a grind and I'll be glad when it's over, but it's been valuable.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah I think RM farming on non maxed characters is the best use of those dungeons.

Has anyone tried levelling SBs in them?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
finally quit being lazy and finished all the Nightmare dungeons (Omega Weapon was still pretty annoying even with power creep), and.... holy cow, not that i expected Magicites to be easy, but they are way harder than i expected.

Beat my first Magicite dungeon today. Hydra.

My team:

Maria - OSB - Meltdown R3, Chain Stonega R2 (unused), MAG+ RM
Edward - USB - Wrath R5, Entrust R2, Dr. Mog RM
Faris - USB1 - Wrath R4, Entrust R2, Ace Striker RM
Y'Shtola - BSB and Wall - Curada R2, Shellga, Battleforged RM
Mog - BSB - Curaja R5, Faith R3

Ended up only using Faris' USB at the very end, and I don't think it made much of a difference. Needed Wall on Y'Shtola because I ended up going over a minute. I forgot to look at my exact time but it was right around 1:08. With the tools at my disposal I am not really sure how I could get the time down very much tho. Just barely beat him at the end, Faris and Edward were dead and I think one more round out of the boss would have finished me off.

Leveling up Ashe for Bismarck since I have her OSB. I figure the same exact team with Ashe instead of Maria should be able to get the job done. Not sure how I'll do on the last of the bosses, tho, those are my only two mage OSBs.