Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If you have it, Radiant Shield is a powerful source of extra dps in magicites if you don't have a strong team for that element.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This event...

No 4* Wisdom motes to dive Fujin. That I can forgive I've only needed it since the bonus gem draw.

No 5* Vitality... WHAT THE FUCK!? I've been waiting since Bartz's event to dive Bartz. What's going on?

That said I replayed a lot of FF9 and started replaying FF8 this week. FF9 is still terrible, bad gameplay and long pointless story sections. FF8 is superb in every way though, I'm just worried it's going to be too easy though given how easy the game is to break.

Last edited:

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Did 2 pulls with my remaining Mythril on the FF XV banner hoping for Noctis SSB (only 1 prior event so chances were decent). Didn't pull it but got a pretty stellar haul all things considered - Noctis OSBx2 (new top stat stick), Noctis BSB, Gladiolus LMR + BSB (already have his OSB) and Iris' BSB. Unfortunately it doesn't help my Magicite Teams since Maria could already occasionally sub-30 hydra with Relm's help, but Astra + SS BSB seems like it could be useful.

On a side note, FFX torment is coming back... now to spend 24x7 farming those damn Dark Orbs for nearly every useful ability in the game.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I RWed Noctis SSB for the Jump Start and it was amazing so I did a pull for it.

Got Iris BSB instead which I'm pretty happy with as she had Dancer 5 dived which will make her great for my mage team as I normally have to use a weak Full Break from Onion Knight to hit medal conditions when I want to Swiftspell.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yo, where is the 5 mythril for the halloween event at today?
  1. Hall of Rites: Dr Mog

2. Greens exchange: Fat Choco

3. Free Daily Relic Draw: bottom of screen

4. Menu screen (top right corner, thanks guys!)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Not having a bard to use Allegro with, shit's too niche.

I find Allegro very useful when I can fit it in to my magic teams, and don't think I could sub-30 Golem without it. That said, I feel like the only people who can really use Allegro are bard healers (Sarah, Deuce, Aria). You never want to bring a unit just for Allegro, but it's excellent on a healer who can toss it out on turn 1, then refresh it mid-fight without really wasting a party slot.

I suppose it would be good on Kefka also, if Kefka didn't have shitty relics.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I find Allegro very useful when I can fit it in to my magic teams, and don't think I could sub-30 Golem without it. That said, I feel like the only people who can really use Allegro are bard healers (Sarah, Deuce, Aria). You never want to bring a unit just for Allegro, but it's excellent on a healer who can toss it out on turn 1, then refresh it mid-fight without really wasting a party slot.

I suppose it would be good on Kefka also, if Kefka didn't have shitty relics.

Precisely. Allegro is a way to make 3 healing BSB's incredibly powerful.

Without access to one of those 3 BSB's, it's tough. If Onion could Bard6 that would be great.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I use Allegro on Tyro with his BSB for Magicite. He buffs Protect/Shell/MBlink then alternates Allegro and some sort of elemental ability or wrath.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've been trying get my kill time as low as possible for farming FFX torment. Angelwatch told me I don't need to bother with wall and other mitigations if I just dps hard enough. He was right:

Chaining instantcasts ftw.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
They've had usually one event half-finished and 2-4 events totally new for me. Getting the old rewards is awesome, but it's taking me like 3-4 hours per night of grinding to go through it all, which has been kinda tedious. Thankfully, with power creep I just let my phone auto-battle through everything until the ultimates while I do other stuff around the house, and the ultimates get cleared with a random OSB RW and some burst dps. Still, it's so much grinding.....

I'm having to mithril refresh about 4-6 times per realm to clear it all. I'll be both glad and sad when it finally finishes!
For reference, I was working on the renewal dungeons clear through yesterday and I still missed maybe 7-8 battles in XIII realm. Cleared all the others though so all in all I got about probably about 90 stones, 20 mythril, bunch of abilities, all the accessories, and all those crystals from the renewal dungeons; glad they brought them back.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
my girlfriend plays really casually, but went hardcore getting all the mythril from the renewal dungeons. she's up to about 400 mythril. she was going to commit to a bunch of pulls chasing Mog's USB but got it on her first pull. not sure what she'll chase now.

me, i beat the earth, wind, and ice magicites last night. now i just have fire to tackle... which a lot of people seem to think was the easiest one, but i've been struggling. only relevant water relics are Tidus BSB1, Rikku BSB, and Lulu BSB.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never got a platinum sword so I think I have to save everything and go all in on that FFT event. I have Agrias OSB too, so his USB or BSB would be nice consolations if I miss out on Ramza BSB/USB/LM.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice, beat Fenrir my first attempt back at magicites, took almost 1:10, but there was never really a close call at least, even with an unlucky slow. And I got an enkidu my first clear.